Proof of a timeline shift ?!?
Proof of a timeline shift ?!?
Yeah stupid white fuck. I have a shitload of pictures floating around of me beating the shit out of cunts. Does that fit the MO, IDIOT look at my fucking face. It ain't all from falling down. White bitches like you are a shame to anglos. Vutu is tougher and he's a fucking nigger.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
Blah blah blah drunky,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
Oh and pics of swedish oil wrestling in turkish bath houses with Thai ladyboys don't cut it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
I have a feeling if he posts pics or video it will be like pretty much every ufo pic ever, blurry and nondescript
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
Blair witch potato cam videos.com
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
Sweetcheeks, I'd probably break you in half with one kick. You are welcome to be measured at anytime. This ain't no Canadian bush league shit old man.
Fucking shit, it still says Natural Music. The song goes Natural Mystic though. I think I might have finally gone fully insane.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
I've been kicked by better. Kickboxers than you gingerbread, your shins of death don't concern me.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
lol you ever fought in K-1 cuck? If not then you haven't. I seriously want to fight you, and most of the time I actually think you're ok. I promise I will not beat you more once you are unconscious, funny thing is that you outweigh by 50 putine pounds. Now you are pretty much asking me to put a Buakaw torture clinic on you. You really shouldn't be doing that cuck.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
You fought k1? Source? Pics?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests