FREE JONS FORSBERG
FREE JONS FORSBERG
No worries. I know what's going on.
They are MMA fans and fighters, not really the smartest group to begin with. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Your avatar is a work of art.
Nah, I don't want to really. That forum is way to vanilla for my tastes. Get their panties in a bunch as soon as someone types something "offensive". I am not going to give in to political correctness for anything.
And I think you know how I feel about hackers?
And I think you know how I feel about hackers?
-
Vutulaki-san
Fair enough but if you change your mind im sure they'll have you back
Not too sure about that lol splinty hates me with a passion :D
"Holly shit look at Greenlands homicide rate???"
You didn't know? Pharoe Islands is also full of crazy sunsofbitches.
You didn't know? Pharoe Islands is also full of crazy sunsofbitches.
You 2 are hilarious.
I've been roaming Sherdog again a bit for the first time in years, you can also feel that buzz of political correctness and constant mod-oversight.
Gets weak, but on the other hand you 2 mofos take it too far
All we need is a handful of more positive posters here who are mature enough to handle your shit and we'd hit the perfect balance :D
I've been roaming Sherdog again a bit for the first time in years, you can also feel that buzz of political correctness and constant mod-oversight.
Gets weak, but on the other hand you 2 mofos take it too far
All we need is a handful of more positive posters here who are mature enough to handle your shit and we'd hit the perfect balance :D
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests