FREE JONS FORSBERG
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
FREE JONS FORSBERG
I have a hard time believing a jungle man like yourself, so close to the elements wouldn't believe this works.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
I was talkin about those guys that dangle their keychains to see if it spins clockwise or counter clockwise. Isn't that called dousing too?
I am as open-minded a person as you are likely to meet, but every time I see mofos start doing that shit I am out of there lol
I don't know anything about the other kind of dousing for water.
I am as open-minded a person as you are likely to meet, but every time I see mofos start doing that shit I am out of there lol
I don't know anything about the other kind of dousing for water.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
we used bent l shaped metal coat hanger wire....
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
-
Vutulaki-san
Canuckster wrote:I have a hard time believing a jungle man like yourself, so close to the elements wouldn't believe this works.
Ill have to teach you the 5 primal wisdoms of the uncivilized man one day.
Cuckster is indeed correct. Coming up I would use two rods of similar lenght. Wood of course. It works.
Vutu, you can't be serious?
Vutu, you can't be serious?
-
Vutulaki-san
Som-Pong wrote:Cuckster is indeed correct. Coming up I would use two rods of similar lenght. Wood of course. It works.
Vutu, you can't be serious?
About what? no IM not.
Tbks is actuallly cracking me up, I've even paused the south park episode. Dowser wands work very well for finding water. Ask any Abo?
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
Masato wrote:I was talkin about those guys that dangle their keychains to see if it spins clockwise or counter clockwise. Isn't that called dousing too?
I am as open-minded a person as you are likely to meet, but every time I see mofos start doing that shit I am out of there lol
I don't know anything about the other kind of dousing for water.
Yeah there are idiots out there for sure
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
L Vutulaki wrote:Canuckster wrote:I have a hard time believing a jungle man like yourself, so close to the elements wouldn't believe this works.
Ill have to teach you the 5 primal wisdoms of the uncivilized man one day.
Whenever you're ready ill listen.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
-
Vutulaki-san
Som-Pong wrote:Tbks is actuallly cracking me up, I've even paused the south park episode. Dowser wands work very well for finding water. Ask any Abo?
Ah there are many easier ways to find it, why white people gonna over complicate things all the time?
See that random line of shrubs in the desert? below them is a water vein, high water table start digging its there.
LOL @ that white fella magic
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests