So like no one from the MMA Community joined here eh?
Re: So like no one from the MMA Community joined here eh?
I never go anywhere nignig.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
You guys really want to get banned over there you should promote the fuck out of this place. You know, draw some blood, leave a mark.
el rey del mambo
Step ahead of ya cunt
Got fucked over by a good dude, some jerry and a chomo.
Flatus Fowler wrote:You guys really want to get banned over there you should promote the fuck out of this place. You know, draw some blood, leave a mark.
Nah I like that place, both places and coexists but ill be dong my damn best to get EY.com shut down for good and for all.
Might start getting members credit card numbers posted in instagram
You ain't doing shit abo.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
It's a nice enough mma.tv forum but forget about trying to have a serious discussion. It's like arguing with Wolf Blitzer.
el rey del mambo
Not really Uncle. Just a few bad eggs you should be wary of. Qat, Zeph come to mind.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Som-Pong wrote:Not really Uncle. Just a few bad eggs you should be wary of. Qat, Zeph come to mind.
I'm somewhat sympathetic to Qat's predicament. poor guy has been fed German information since he was a baby. And history has shown us the way that works.Not an enviable position; I think he probably means well. But if they mean to be a respectable operation a culling of the irredeemable douchebags like Zeph must occur.
They should be notified:
Length Of Ban -- Permanent
Reason -- Douchebag
el rey del mambo
I had planned to go back there because of this thread, but didn't.
What's their link? TMMAC.Com?
I can't find it.
What's their link? TMMAC.Com?
I can't find it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests
