Shinkicker wrote:I think it's just North American white people, not all whiteys.
Well Ill be damned. ^^Masato is this an Alt or really that chic from TMMA?
If the latter Im impressed, one female has passed the entry test here. Thats a first.
No its not just NA whitey, on my pornhub there's a "most viewed in Australia" and thats how I knew about the nigger fucking my daughter thing cause its front and center when I log in.
As a father of a beautiful daughter it's sickening, I even pulled mine out of some school dance bullshit cause they are fully teaching 4th graders how to whore it up on stage, only the girls mind you.
She can stick of ballet
On the flip side there's white dudes who get off on their daughter or wife being ploughed by nigger cock and gooks who want to see Chad's little pink sausage plough their little violin playing math-tard kid lol
Us mud races will eventually take over and then kill the jews