White people are such low lives

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Re: White people are such low lives

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:37 am

Shinkicker wrote:And when the white woman gets them emasculated....

That's the truth right there. White women are taking over the world. Resistance is futile.


White women seem to represent a sort of totemic significance to the Jews. They always seem to place one near any object they seek to empower if you study their imagery.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:41 am

Shinkicker wrote:Oh but Vutu, it was the woman's idea to make that porn. Daddy is just doing as he is told. She wants the chocolate. Lol


Remember those are slaves that you see performing when you're watching pornography. The Jews get them hooked on dope.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:43 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:And when the white woman gets them emasculated....

That's the truth right there. White women are taking over the world. Resistance is futile.


White women seem to represent a sort of totemic significance to the Jews. They always seem to place one near any object they seek to empower if you study their imagery.


You have peaked my interest here. Sounds like the Jews kinda worship the white woman, so to speak.

But before I start mulling over what you say, I'd like to know who I'm talking to. Generally. Like what is your ethnicity, your background, education, etc. Only if you care to share. I won't be offended if you'd rather not.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:51 am

hahahaha easy now youre playing with fire

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 am

me or him?

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:54 am


User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:54 am

I'm a very old Welsh-Canadian with a fairly colorful background. I don't talk about this kind of shit much, in fact I think I have inadvertently almost derailed Vutu's excellent reverse race trolling thread. Sorry about that my friend!

I'm off now to burn a fat joint of Pine Tar Kush on my nightly walk along the seawall. See you in 15-20 minutes or so.

I love this forum!
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 am

Shinkicker wrote:me or him?



hahaha im dying here, you sure you want to keep posting in this cesspit?

You using a proxy/vpn?

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:56 am

Video doesn't work on this side of the wall.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:57 am

Shinkicker wrote:Video doesn't work on this side of the wall.


You need to use the full editor for videos around these parts.
el rey del mambo


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests