White people are such low lives

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Re: White people are such low lives

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:58 am

Shinkicker wrote:Video doesn't work on this side of the wall.


When you see the goat's shadow flickering on the ceiling in the pale candlelight it will all make sense.

Until then..

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:00 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Video doesn't work on this side of the wall.


When you see the goat's shadow flickering on the ceiling in the pale candlelight it will all make sense.

Until then..

Stop it. You are scaring me.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:01 am

I won't never light another candle, I'll tell you that.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:04 am

Shinkicker wrote:me or him?


I had an account that I only used a little where you came from.

The same:

Image

It's the same as talking to me there, just in a non sucky format.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:07 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:me or him?


I had an account that I only used a little where you came from.

The same:

Image

It's the same as talking to me there, just in a non sucky format.


Well you are more interesting here. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:07 am

I was going to go back and delete a redundant quote but the post delete function isn't there.

Seems like it's there sometimes, and sometimes not.

Anyway, see if in a few!
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:14 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:me or him?



hahaha im dying here, you sure you want to keep posting in this cesspit?

You using a proxy/vpn?


Why do you ask?

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:43 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:me or him?



hahaha im dying here, you sure you want to keep posting in this cesspit?

You using a proxy/vpn?


Why do you ask?



Connect the dots

Have you met fatboy? go join FS 3.0, the pedophile is running it, he's harmless to anyone bar himself and pre-pubescent children

Cut your teeth over there

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:44 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I was going to go back and delete a redundant quote but the post delete function isn't there.

Seems like it's there sometimes, and sometimes not.

Anyway, see if in a few!



What I wanna know is how the fuck one changes their password here, for a high level haxor that Splinty cant even stop I suck as resetting passowrds

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 am

Image


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests