White people are such low lives

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Re: White people are such low lives

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:47 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm a very old Welsh-Canadian with a fairly colorful background. I don't talk about this kind of shit much, in fact I think I have inadvertently almost derailed Vutu's excellent reverse race trolling thread. Sorry about that my friend!

I'm off now to burn a fat joint of Pine Tar Kush on my nightly walk along the seawall. See you in 15-20 minutes or so.

I love this forum!



Enjoy your walk Unkie Mega

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:49 am

Well since I learned what I know of these machines in my sunset years I'm afraid I'll be of little help to you in this area.

At tmmac you can just change your password and email on your personal page.

One thing you can't do is delete your account unfortunately. I asked Wild and he said no, it would 'mess up the membership order"? I'm like WTF?
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:52 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm a very old Welsh-Canadian with a fairly colorful background. I don't talk about this kind of shit much, in fact I think I have inadvertently almost derailed Vutu's excellent reverse race trolling thread. Sorry about that my friend!

I'm off now to burn a fat joint of Pine Tar Kush on my nightly walk along the seawall. See you in 15-20 minutes or so.

I love this forum!



Enjoy your walk Unkie Mega



This Pine Tar is a heavy hitter my friend. Really nice buzz, Pakistani hashplant genetics so it tastes of spice and hashish, really tasty if you like indicas..
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:53 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Well since I learned what I know of these machines in my sunset years I'm afraid I'll be of little help to you in this area.

At tmmac you can just change your password and email on your personal page.

One thing you can't do is delete your account unfortunately. I asked Wild and he said no, it would 'mess up the membership order"? I'm like WTF?



Thats interesting since member 1 is a dummy account over there.

Admin has their own alt lurking for whatever reason

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Well since I learned what I know of these machines in my sunset years I'm afraid I'll be of little help to you in this area.

At tmmac you can just change your password and email on your personal page.

One thing you can't do is delete your account unfortunately. I asked Wild and he said no, it would 'mess up the membership order"? I'm like WTF?



Thats interesting since member 1 is a dummy account over there.

Admin has their own alt lurking for whatever reason


Didn't really bother me until I thought about the army intel activity over there the other day. In hindsight I'm glad I kept it PG in keeping with the format there for the most part. Might have been prudent to steer clear of the Trump thread though. Again hindsight is always 20/20 but I did know of Splinty's army situation by then I think. If you've talked to Splinty and Wild then you must know they're exactly the kind of Americans you can imagine briefing head office on the weeks postings.

If you let your imagination roam a little bit.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:37 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Well since I learned what I know of these machines in my sunset years I'm afraid I'll be of little help to you in this area.

At tmmac you can just change your password and email on your personal page.

One thing you can't do is delete your account unfortunately. I asked Wild and he said no, it would 'mess up the membership order"? I'm like WTF?



Thats interesting since member 1 is a dummy account over there.

Admin has their own alt lurking for whatever reason


Didn't really bother me until I thought about the army intel activity over there the other day. In hindsight I'm glad I kept it PG in keeping with the format there for the most part. Might have been prudent to steer clear of the Trump thread though. Again hindsight is always 20/20 but I did know of Splinty's army situation by then I think. If you've talked to Splinty and Wild then you must know they're exactly the kind of Americans you can imagine briefing head office on the weeks postings.

If you let your imagination roam a little bit.


And do what with it? The US Government couldnt tie its shoe laces without throwing a shoulder

They havent won a war since Independence, they suck ass.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:52 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Thats interesting since member 1 is a dummy account over there.

Admin has their own alt lurking for whatever reason


Didn't really bother me until I thought about the army intel activity over there the other day. In hindsight I'm glad I kept it PG in keeping with the format there for the most part. Might have been prudent to steer clear of the Trump thread though. Again hindsight is always 20/20 but I did know of Splinty's army situation by then I think. If you've talked to Splinty and Wild then you must know they're exactly the kind of Americans you can imagine briefing head office on the weeks postings.

If you let your imagination roam a little bit.


And do what with it? The US Government couldnt tie its shoe laces without throwing a shoulder

They havent won a war since Independence, they suck ass.


You're right Vutu. That ragtag outfit would be well advised to give wide berth to the likes of us.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Didn't really bother me until I thought about the army intel activity over there the other day. In hindsight I'm glad I kept it PG in keeping with the format there for the most part. Might have been prudent to steer clear of the Trump thread though. Again hindsight is always 20/20 but I did know of Splinty's army situation by then I think. If you've talked to Splinty and Wild then you must know they're exactly the kind of Americans you can imagine briefing head office on the weeks postings.

If you let your imagination roam a little bit.


And do what with it? The US Government couldnt tie its shoe laces without throwing a shoulder

They havent won a war since Independence, they suck ass.


You're right Vutu. That ragtag outfit would be well advised to give wide berth to the likes of us.



What forum do you think they post on?

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:41 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
And do what with it? The US Government couldnt tie its shoe laces without throwing a shoulder

They havent won a war since Independence, they suck ass.


You're right Vutu. That ragtag outfit would be well advised to give wide berth to the likes of us.



What forum do you think they post on?


Well the ones we're talking about are the overlords at tmmac right?
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

hahaha im dying here, you sure you want to keep posting in this cesspit?

You using a proxy/vpn?


Why do you ask?



Connect the dots

Have you met fatboy? go join FS 3.0, the pedophile is running it, he's harmless to anyone bar himself and pre-pubescent children

Cut your teeth over there


Okay. Thanks.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests