Lets put an end to this bullshit

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Mieshas Taint
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:06 am
Reputation: 5

Lets put an end to this bullshit

Postby Mieshas Taint » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:54 am

Ive been getting PMs via FB and tmmac to say that vutu has been posting shit about my family here non stop, I wont stand for it anymore Vutu so let me shut your mouth up once and for all.

Here's what Im offering, Ill fly up to Sydney and fight you in either an MMA, boxing or kick boxing match your choice and a venue of your choosing.

Winner gets bragging rights and the loser stays off all MMA related boards until the winner says otherwise.

Now im not one for this kind of shit but I feel guilty enough about my daughter without twats like you rubbing it in, you have no idea of the sacrifices Ive made for my kid and no idea of the personal circumstances which led me to leave her side.

Any discussions regarding this must take place right here (or facebook if youre man enough to unblock me), ill entertain no such discussions about this over at TMMAC either by PM or in the open forums.

Vutu if youre man enough, lets do this and end this bullshit for once and for all. If you chicken out we all know youre just a loud mouth who cant back himself up.

Id fight God himself for my Daughter's honor.
Contact me on ±61406372651 if you got a problem bitch

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:10 am

*Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:00 pm

I don't know anything about this, but it promises to be entertaining.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Vutu posts lots of shit here but I honestly can't remember any posts about Meisha's kids, or even Miesha for that matter.

Then again I don't read a lot of Vutu's threads, lol

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Masato wrote:Vutu posts lots of shit here but I honestly can't remember any posts about Meisha's kids, or even Miesha for that matter.

Then again I don't read a lot of Vutu's threads, lol


That seems like kind of an important detail.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:47 pm

^ what, that I've never seen Vutu badmouthing Meisha and co here? Or that I don't always read Vutu's threads?

Both are important in different directions, lol

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Masato wrote:^ what, that I've never seen Vutu badmouthing Meisha and co here? Or that I don't always read Vutu's threads?

Both are important in different directions, lol



The former lol. I should have removed the second part.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Check the "...perma banned from TMMAC" thread.

I don't want to stir the pot because this is ludicrous. But I can't say that Miesha doesn't have a right to feel offended in the worst way.

I hope they work it out though, in some way other than this.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Is that miesha tate? You guys are calling him/she by the name miesha.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Mieshas Taint
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:06 am
Reputation: 5

Postby Mieshas Taint » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Check the "...perma banned from TMMAC" thread.

I don't want to stir the pot because this is ludicrous. But I can't say that Miesha doesn't have a right to feel offended in the worst way.

I hope they work it out though, in some way other than this.


What do you mean I dont have the right to be offended you cunt?

You obviously dont have any idea what has transpired here and yet you want to chime in and tell me I cant be offended?

Do you have idea how I feel?
Contact me on ±61406372651 if you got a problem bitch


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests