Lets put an end to this bullshit

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Re: Lets put an end to this bullshit

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Mieshas Taint wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Check the "...perma banned from TMMAC" thread.

I don't want to stir the pot because this is ludicrous. But I can't say that Miesha doesn't have a right to feel offended in the worst way.

I hope they work it out though, in some way other than this.


What do you mean I dont have the right to be offended you cunt?

You obviously dont have any idea what has transpired here and yet you want to chime in and tell me I cant be offended?

Do you have idea how I feel?


I think if you reread what she said you'll find that she is actually supporting you in this instance.

She used a double negative, which amounts to plain old affirmative.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Mieshas Taint wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Check the "...perma banned from TMMAC" thread.

I don't want to stir the pot because this is ludicrous. But I can't say that Miesha doesn't have a right to feel offended in the worst way.

I hope they work it out though, in some way other than this.


What do you mean I dont have the right to be offended you cunt?

You obviously dont have any idea what has transpired here and yet you want to chime in and tell me I cant be offended?

Do you have idea how I feel?


Do you even speak hillbilly, bro? Lol

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Well I'm going to start a gofundme for a trip to Sydney. Lol

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:35 am

You can be offended all you want, I don't recall ever seeing him say anything about you. Not that I know who you are or would give a shit if he did. But that's none of my business.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:19 am

Canuckster wrote:You can be offended all you want, I don't recall ever seeing him say anything about you. Not that I know who you are or would give a shit if he did. But that's none of my business.


I was 100% sure the OP was from an imp account but then I was over at TMMAC catching up on the latest news a few hours ago and noticed that he's started a thread about this one claiming its not him. Normal folk dont do that especially since there's zero cross traffic between these two sites...... he gave himself away with his first post.

Its really sad. I think he's enjoying all the attention he's getting both here and back at the internet's protective custody unit. I'm sure it beats all the attention he got from CPS back at home.

Who would have thought his instagram throb videos would only carry him so far? now he's riding my coat tails creating accounts then claiming that someone else did.

Masato PM me the IP he's posting from, or post it publicly feel free to do the same with mine.

Sorry I was going to give this sad thread a wide birth but he gave himself away over at TMMAC big time today, very very sad indeed. Dude looks 55 old plus and spends his time pretending to be himself .

Anyways hopefully we get a new installment of Leigh v Mix6pix's.... "Lamest thing youve ever done aka The Asperger sufferers discussion group " post haste or im done with reading the threads over there having to lurk from behind 6 proxies.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
I was 100% sure the OP was from an imp account but then I was over at TMMAC catching up on the latest news a few hours ago and noticed that he's started a thread about this one claiming its not him. Normal folk dont do that especially since there's zero cross traffic between these two sites...... he gave himself away with his first post.



Anyways hopefully we get a new installment of Leigh v Mix6pix's.... "Lamest thing youve ever done aka The Asperger sufferers discussion group " post haste or im done with reading the threads over there having to lurk from behind 6 proxies.


Nah, it was me that clued him in. I was going to ask him to fly me over for the event. He didn't know what I was talking about. Lol

Yes, that is a great thread. Mix is smart, does it right.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:35 pm

OP may be a faggot, but this thread is pure entertainment! My money is on Vutu. All of it.

No way OP is serious I don't think. Aussies are known for their next level banter, which can be very hard to appreciate or even understand.

No rules fight though right? Like a real honest to God fight? Anything goes?

Full on hand to hand combat with no holds barred, I will bet the farm on Vutu. If there's tons of faggy rules like The UFC nowadays then I really don't give a fuck. That's not a real fight.

My fight prediction, 45 seconds into combat (rounds are for pussies):

Image

Getting your hair pulled is the least of your worries OP. Vutu would eviscerate you. He's fucking crazy.

Straight up though, he never talked shit about your family, unless it was directly to you.

Can you guys see if you can double bill this with Alex Jones fighting Alec Baldwin? That would be great! I'll watch it at DB's!

May the best man win and the odds forever be in your favour! Let the games begin!

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:39 pm

With no rules, the only thing we should be taking bets on is whether Vutu decides to rape your corpse or not, just to assert his dominance.

I don't think he'd go that far, but I'll still put a fiver on yes. Good luck dude! Let us know how it goes tough guy.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
I was 100% sure the OP was from an imp account but then I was over at TMMAC catching up on the latest news a few hours ago and noticed that he's started a thread about this one claiming its not him. Normal folk dont do that especially since there's zero cross traffic between these two sites...... he gave himself away with his first post.



Anyways hopefully we get a new installment of Leigh v Mix6pix's.... "Lamest thing youve ever done aka The Asperger sufferers discussion group " post haste or im done with reading the threads over there having to lurk from behind 6 proxies.


Nah, it was me that clued him in. I was going to ask him to fly me over for the event. He didn't know what I was talking about. Lol

Yes, that is a great thread. Mix is smart, does it right.


Still taking the bait on this one eh.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:44 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
I was 100% sure the OP was from an imp account but then I was over at TMMAC catching up on the latest news a few hours ago and noticed that he's started a thread about this one claiming its not him. Normal folk dont do that especially since there's zero cross traffic between these two sites...... he gave himself away with his first post.



Anyways hopefully we get a new installment of Leigh v Mix6pix's.... "Lamest thing youve ever done aka The Asperger sufferers discussion group " post haste or im done with reading the threads over there having to lurk from behind 6 proxies.


Nah, it was me that clued him in. I was going to ask him to fly me over for the event. He didn't know what I was talking about. Lol

Yes, that is a great thread. Mix is smart, does it right.


Still taking the bait on this one eh.









LOL Im dying over here, I had to change chairs cause the arm rests on these are gonna crack some ribs if not.

Haxor!


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests