FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Benwahwah
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 am
Reputation: 1074

Re: Suspended again

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:58 pm

penxv wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,


Dibs. I will be a left wing Christian, should be very interesting role to play. I've always said that Jesus would have been in favour of Communism.



Jesus was an anarchist.

Commie in my opinion. The five loaves and two fishes were the forerunners to Food Stamps, and him going round healing people was the forerunner to free Universal Healthcare.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:07 am

.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:11 am

I wish I could read that Vutu.


Suspended

Your account has been suspended and you therefore do not have permission to access this site.
Your suspension will be lifted on July 31, 2017.



I'm not sure exactly what Jesus politics are but he strikes me as a hippy.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:15 am

I'm told three points is the magic number there and yet...


1 Abusive Behaviour
Note for member: ...
Acknowledged Warned by Templeton Peck, Sunday at 02:50 PM
1 Abusive Behaviour
Note for member: ...
Acknowledged Warned by Templeton Peck, August 13, 2016
1 Inappropriate Language
Note for member: ...
Acknowledged Warned by StealthNuck, December 7, 2014
0 Warning
No points given. Just a reminder that posting links to illegal streams is not allowed on CDC.
Acknowledged Warned by hockeyville88, May 12, 2014
-1 Warning
Apology given. Adjusting warn level.
Acknowledged Warned by Templeton Peck, June 29, 2013
1 Warning
Please post only news in this thread.
Acknowledged Warned by Templeton Peck, June 27, 2013


Someone up there is obviously looking out for me ;)
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:38 am

.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 am

The alt guy can read the fucking thread, vutu.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:10 am

Discourse it up.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:17 am

Benwahwah wrote:
penxv wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:
Dibs. I will be a left wing Christian, should be very interesting role to play. I've always said that Jesus would have been in favour of Communism.



Jesus was an anarchist.

Commie in my opinion. The five loaves and two fishes were the forerunners to Food Stamps, and him going round healing people was the forerunner to free Universal Healthcare.


That isn't what happens with Universal health care, unfortunately.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:11 am

I see that Nuxfanabroad has discovered your thread. Matter of time. He's a local been down under for years. Always kinda liked that guy.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:00 am

penxv wrote:The alt guy can read the fucking thread, vutu.


HUH? also learn when to use commas Penvx


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests