FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Re: Suspended again

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:37 am

I am about to post in maybe 2 hours, some shit to clear here first. I've been registered and accepted.

Indeed I am gonna be the asian kid who's parents signed him up for hockey to integrate into canadian culture, but ended up totally getting picked on and discriminated against by a culture of redneck jocks. Later, I will reveal the character to be gay/locker room issues. Then if all continues to progress, I will go full on tinfoil :D

I have shaved my forum posting way way down, its hard to get into reading multiple threads and following different personalities and conversations but I'll do my best.

Posting as Syoto Tasam

What's a good asian mix that might make that name semi-credible?

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:43 am

Japanese/Filipino? The city is more than half Asian so any explanation other than you think it's a funny name might not fly.

Great strategy by the way, I look forward to it.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:50 am

Now that I think about it, I believe there are a few real homosexuals that do post there though.

It is Vancouver after all.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:51 am

Nobody's gonna wonder what your screen name means though. what are the odds?
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:54 am

I'm BamaRN. Sickeningly (is that even a word?) sweet. I've got two posts. I think it's time to apply to be a mod.

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Thinking of being a homosexual nigger-hating korean leafs fan. would that fly?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:09 pm

OK I finally posted. Mega suggested the name 'Masateau' and I lost my shit

Had to re-register

Lets make a list of users here and they're AKA's so my punchy brain can remember:

Masato = Masateau
Vutulaki = Vutulaki
Shinkicker = BamaRN
Mega = ?
Benwah = ?
penxv = ?
Som = ?

thanks for the invite Mega this should be entertaining

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:42 pm

I don't know if I have the time or inclination to dedicate myself to this task. Mega, if you need me let me know. Otherwise, I'll watch from the sidelines.

Bonne chance mes vieuxs! Allons Y

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm registered as entheogenetix, I have no idea what you clownshoes are up to but ill be watching anyway, if I see an opportunity I may jump in.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Salmonberries
el rey del mambo


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests