FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Re: Suspended again

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Thinking of being a homosexual nigger-hating korean leafs fan. would that fly?


Oh I like it. I like it very much!
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Too bad about the leafs fan part DB, I had found this for you searching for avatar material :D

Image

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:38 am

Masato wrote:Too bad about the leafs fan part DB, I had found this for you searching for avatar material :D

Image



Alex could possibly call himself Garth Butcher if the name isn't taken.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:40 am

Who's Alex?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:45 am

Winnson wrote:I don't know if I have the time or inclination to dedicate myself to this task. Mega, if you need me let me know. Otherwise, I'll watch from the sidelines.

Bonne chance mes vieuxs! Allons Y


I hear ya man. This little ambush, plus my recent MMA article (have you guys seen it yet? ;) has got me dipping back into some forums again. Its crazy how much time I used to spend on them. They are fun but man I see these humongous threads, hundreds of people threads moving rapidly etc. I just can't keep up, lol. I guess the older we get the more we realize how precious time is and how much is OK to spend on different stuff, some time better spent doing more meaningful things... like fucking up hockey forums :D

We'll see how this goes. Mega, if you have any storylines in mind pitch em to me. I think this would all have way more potential if we can pre-plan some of the action amongst ourselves, pretend we don't know each other but help embellish all the characters in play lol

Damn if I only had an extra 10 hours of free time every day lol

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:51 am

I made a post about 9/11 being JC's birthday and it got ejected.

Made one with Game of Thrones spoilers and it is generating thoughtful discussion.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/383349-g ... ew-season/

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:16 am

Masato wrote:Who's Alex?


that would be Alexander Otsuka aka The Diet Butcher :D
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:19 am

Masato wrote:
Winnson wrote:I don't know if I have the time or inclination to dedicate myself to this task. Mega, if you need me let me know. Otherwise, I'll watch from the sidelines.

Bonne chance mes vieuxs! Allons Y


I hear ya man. This little ambush, plus my recent MMA article (have you guys seen it yet? ;) has got me dipping back into some forums again. Its crazy how much time I used to spend on them. They are fun but man I see these humongous threads, hundreds of people threads moving rapidly etc. I just can't keep up, lol. I guess the older we get the more we realize how precious time is and how much is OK to spend on different stuff, some time better spent doing more meaningful things... like fucking up hockey forums :D

We'll see how this goes. Mega, if you have any storylines in mind pitch em to me. I think this would all have way more potential if we can pre-plan some of the action amongst ourselves, pretend we don't know each other but help embellish all the characters in play lol

Damn if I only had an extra 10 hours of free time every day lol


We could cook up a plan if you like. I suggested the low hanging fruit in the Trump election thread in my original post and it's where I make folks mad and get into trouble without even trying. But have fun and take some time for character development if you like.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:25 am

Definitely time for a Swedish Forsberg fan.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:39 am

yeah how slow/organic do I wanna play it? vs going straight for the jugular like Vutu and trying to set records for speed-banning lol


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests