Masato', lmao
Ping pong and Bruce Lee
You are so funny
FREE JONS FORSBERG
Ack, this feels terrible
I am trashing a whole culture calling it racist when I don't know this to be true! I gotta go wash my hands, lol
This doesn't feel right, I always try to keep my posts positive
Not sure how long I can keep this up, lol unless I find a way to spin it
Other irony is that I posted more there in the last 45 minutes than I have here all week lol
I am trashing a whole culture calling it racist when I don't know this to be true! I gotta go wash my hands, lol
This doesn't feel right, I always try to keep my posts positive
Not sure how long I can keep this up, lol unless I find a way to spin it
Other irony is that I posted more there in the last 45 minutes than I have here all week lol
- Shinkicker
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
- Reputation: 392
Masato wrote:Ack, this feels terrible
I am trashing a whole culture calling it racist when I don't know this to be true! I gotta go wash my hands, lol
This doesn't feel right, I always try to keep my posts positive
Not sure how long I can keep this up, lol unless I find a way to spin it
Other irony is that I posted more there in the last 45 minutes than I have here all week lol
You are good. I feel sorry for that hockey kid. Lol
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:Ack, this feels terrible
I am trashing a whole culture calling it racist when I don't know this to be true! I gotta go wash my hands, lol
This doesn't feel right, I always try to keep my posts positive
Not sure how long I can keep this up, lol unless I find a way to spin it
Other irony is that I posted more there in the last 45 minutes than I have here all week lol
Keep it up, it's funny.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
penxv wrote:Got rejected.
Came back with this...
http://forum.canucks.com/topic/383368-e ... -from-h2o/
You've triggered the mods by now obviously, that is a very thread worthy topic.
el rey del mambo
Wow, they ARE fast! here is the reply to penxv asking why they took 2 threads down:


Megaterio Llamas wrote:Masato wrote:Ack, this feels terrible
I am trashing a whole culture calling it racist when I don't know this to be true! I gotta go wash my hands, lol
This doesn't feel right, I always try to keep my posts positive
Not sure how long I can keep this up, lol unless I find a way to spin it
Other irony is that I posted more there in the last 45 minutes than I have here all week lol
Keep it up, it's funny.
I've got another plan, lol
Its all timing now, how slowly do I unravel the plot? lol these mods seem agro we must tread wisely
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:Masato wrote:Ack, this feels terrible
I am trashing a whole culture calling it racist when I don't know this to be true! I gotta go wash my hands, lol
This doesn't feel right, I always try to keep my posts positive
Not sure how long I can keep this up, lol unless I find a way to spin it
Other irony is that I posted more there in the last 45 minutes than I have here all week lol
Keep it up, it's funny.
I've got another plan, lol
Its all timing now, how slowly do I unravel the plot? lol these mods seem agro we must tread wisely
Yep. The mods are goons. It requires a very deft touch to stay alive there on the Off Topic. White Noise is the other option, there seems to be perhaps a bit more leniency there.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:Masato wrote:Ack, this feels terrible
I am trashing a whole culture calling it racist when I don't know this to be true! I gotta go wash my hands, lol
This doesn't feel right, I always try to keep my posts positive
Not sure how long I can keep this up, lol unless I find a way to spin it
Other irony is that I posted more there in the last 45 minutes than I have here all week lol
Keep it up, it's funny.
I've got another plan, lol
Its all timing now, how slowly do I unravel the plot? lol these mods seem agro we must tread wisely
i'm glad you enjoyed my little glimpse into the world of the ping pong hustlers, the wagering joints and the head to head pick up battles between the colorful competitive underground ping pong personalities of Old Chinatown. It was a glorious, yet little remembered scene quickly fading with the mists of age.
And yes, I actually do have a movie script about three quarters worked up and rattling around in my dome.
el rey del mambo
Masato wrote:Wow, they ARE fast! here is the reply to penxv asking why they took 2 threads down:
I sent the guy a PM. This is what it says...
"Hello,
I am curious about the guidelines. The threads that I did make could be called trolling because of an "intent to provoke" but it was an intent to provoke thought and discussion. It wasn't an intent to provoke negative emotions... which is the last thing that I would want to do.
I think that off-topic discussion boards benefit from freedom of expression. And there are a lot of interesting topics that I want to introduce that might be considered provocative. I think you should let me carry a thread for a couple of days before you lock it down so that you can see that I'm all about the positive vibes."
I'll post his response when I get it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests
