FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Re: Suspended again

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 am

penxv wrote:
Masato wrote:Wow, they ARE fast! here is the reply to penxv asking why they took 2 threads down:

Image



I sent the guy a PM. This is what it says...

"Hello,
I am curious about the guidelines. The threads that I did make could be called trolling because of an "intent to provoke" but it was an intent to provoke thought and discussion. It wasn't an intent to provoke negative emotions... which is the last thing going that I would want to do.

I think that off-topic discussion boards benefit from freedom of expression. And there are a lot of interesting topics that I want to introduce that might be considered provocative. I think you should let me carry a thread for a couple of days before you lock it down so that you can see that I'm all about the positive vibes."


I'll post his response when I get it.



Why dont you start a thread over there about the time Rory bashed you? They love some fight stories those hockey guys

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:33 am

penxv wrote:
Masato wrote:Wow, they ARE fast! here is the reply to penxv asking why they took 2 threads down:

Image



I sent the guy a PM. This is what it says...

"Hello,
I am curious about the guidelines. The threads that I did make could be called trolling because of an "intent to provoke" but it was an intent to provoke thought and discussion. It wasn't an intent to provoke negative emotions... which is the last thing that I would want to do.

I think that off-topic discussion boards benefit from freedom of expression. And there are a lot of interesting topics that I want to introduce that might be considered provocative. I think you should let me carry a thread for a couple of days before you lock it down so that you can see that I'm all about the positive vibes."


I'll post his response when I get it.


They're getting jumpy now clearly. The Stan Meyers thread should in no way have been killed.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:36 am

Uh oh. Stealthnuck is lurking in the Trump election thread. If he kills that one he kills the fountainhead of all trolling for us.

Don't put it past him. Bastard.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:03 am

Vutulaki wrote:
penxv wrote:
Masato wrote:Wow, they ARE fast! here is the reply to penxv asking why they took 2 threads down:

Image



I sent the guy a PM. This is what it says...

"Hello,
I am curious about the guidelines. The threads that I did make could be called trolling because of an "intent to provoke" but it was an intent to provoke thought and discussion. It wasn't an intent to provoke negative emotions... which is the last thing going that I would want to do.

I think that off-topic discussion boards benefit from freedom of expression. And there are a lot of interesting topics that I want to introduce that might be considered provocative. I think you should let me carry a thread for a couple of days before you lock it down so that you can see that I'm all about the positive vibes."


I'll post his response when I get it.



Why dont you start a thread over there about the time Rory bashed you? They love some fight stories those hockey guys


Why would I do that?

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:15 am

Actually, now that I think about it, that fight was the impetus for the UFC's exclusivity in their contracts... which is something that not a lot of people know about. Singer was under contract with the UFC at that time.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:42 am

penxv wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, that fight was the impetus for the UFC's exclusivity in their contracts... which is something that not a lot of people know about. Singer was under contract with the UFC at that time.


I remember Carlos Newton was able to move back and forth between Pride and UFC when Zuffa first took UFC over from SEG. He was really the only one I remember that seemed to be able to do that. And he was the last one as I recall.

I didn't realize you had fought again last year Penxv. I'd have wished you luck back then had I known; I happened to stumble upon that thread here in the mma subforum. I'll admit my surprise, I thought you were done with fighting.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:03 am

penxv wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, that fight was the impetus for the UFC's exclusivity in their contracts... which is something that not a lot of people know about. Singer was under contract with the UFC at that time.


Well there you go, Im sure the head guys in the NHL have a lot to learn from the UFC administration, go get em tiger..

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:04 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote: I thought you were done with fighting.


Same I figured after Rory Penxv would probably throw up at the sight of of a skipping rope or a pastrami sandwich

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:32 pm

hahahaha


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests