Masato wrote:What? they closed your Coral Castle thread now?
That's just basic thread content for any good forum, lol
What gives? They blockin erry'thang
seriously what's wrong with that?
I think they smell shenanigans
Masato wrote:What? they closed your Coral Castle thread now?
That's just basic thread content for any good forum, lol
What gives? They blockin erry'thang
seriously what's wrong with that?
Diet Butcher wrote:Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.
Diet Butcher wrote:Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I just spammed the thread with youtube videos. No response. It's possible I'm being shunned now.
Vutulaki wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:I just spammed the thread with youtube videos. No response. It's possible I'm being shunned now.
I still cant pick up on the vibe over there, I guess Ill have to make a hockey post at some stage, not sure what to say.
I was thinking about starting a topic on ice rink fighting styles?
Vutulaki wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.
Okay Ive google translated it, he said "more than the air playing the plane, the world peace also"
No wonder you gooks are always shouting at each other, your languages dont make any sense. Instead of yelling to get your point across when you're speaking in zipperhead try speaking in coherent sentences.
Also because you all look the same you always try speaking in different chink languages to the wrong gooks. I went into a Korean fishing store last week with a chinese friend and it took me stepping in for the Korean shop owner to stfu and stop talking gook to a chink. Fucken quack quack! off he went a hundred miles an hour while my chink buddy just stood there waiting for him to stop
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests