FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Re: Suspended again

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Lol just got a PM from a Mod in reply to my Finally Starting to Love Hockey Again' thread:

Image

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 pm

Masato wrote:We're just new at this that 's all

We had no gameplan!!! I think this idea has potential if we write up some characters and a bit of a script

I have something planned for the Canucks forum but don't want to rush it. My goal is to generate some sympathy and support for the next few days and then maybe Monday I'll unleash phase 2 LOLOOL

You can't just wing this stuff, you have to plan the attack. You guys are not very good trolls, lol well except for Vutu


If I ever were to stoop so low to create alts here (+ an extra 10 hours a day), this place would be somethin' lol

You are allowed to think this. 25& of people I meet I pull knife on. Just to be safe.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:12 pm

FUCK I've been Banned!!!


Goddamit I didn't even get to play my joke! Grrr lol

I had a 2nd account, I was gonna be Masateau's older cooler brother and was gonna smash him up replying to all his posts

It would have been grand

Where did I go wrong??

I'm gonna go wash my hands again now.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Winnson wrote:LUL, this one thread is better than that whole forum. I'm still not approved and have tried to lurk, but just can't get into the vibe over there.


It's too late for me anyway. I'm dead. Masato too I guess too I guess. They got us buddy.

I knew something was up. Have fun guys, too bad I won't be able to see the finale.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Masato wrote:FUCK I've been Banned!!!


Goddamit I didn't even get to play my joke! Grrr lol

I had a 2nd account, I was gonna be Masateau's older cooler brother and was gonna smash him up replying to all his posts

It would have been grand

Where did I go wrong??

I'm gonna go wash my hands again now.


Yep. Me too. Too bad, I guess we probably should have coordinated something elaborate rather than getting picked off one by one The Magnificent Seven style.

I wonder if they're onto us now. Anybody else banned yet?
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Hahaha I was banned too, guess they don't like people talking about joos.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 pm

Methinks pms in that place might not be private
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:03 pm

Canuckster wrote:Methinks pms in that place might not be private



:lol: I think they are onto our little scheme here.

The mods are known for their Gestapo tactics there.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:09 pm

If anyone escaped the dragnet could you update us on what's going on in the Trump thread?

Are they talking about these bannings?
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:17 pm

They took down my thread. Too bad there were some epic posts in there. Did anyone see my Small Asian Dick post? lolol

I'm so mad I was just getting going, I had a whole war between 2 brothers planned out, older one was gonna call the younger out for a host of things, defend hockey from his accusations etc Was getting sympathetic PMs from a mod even, everything was going to plan, mwahaha

What gave it away you think? Where did we slip up?

If you guys wanna play this again somewhere we should really draw up a loose script and a creative battle plan. I think a goal/endpoint might be a good idea too so we don't just end up posting at some other forum forever because why lol

If anyone is still active over there please invite some of the smarter posters from the Trump thread or Media thread

Thanks for the game Mega, now I can get back to regular life.

Nominations for another forum to explore are on the table :D


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests