FREE JONS FORSBERG
Re: Suspended again
I'm gonna go wash my hands again.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
I saw a user online here last night called nhl2002 or something like that, they're not stoopid.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
Masato wrote:They took down my thread. Too bad there were some epic posts in there. Did anyone see my Small Asian Dick post? lolol
I'm so mad I was just getting going, I had a whole war between 2 brothers planned out, older one was gonna call the younger out for a host of things, defend hockey from his accusations etc Was getting sympathetic PMs from a mod even, everything was going to plan, mwahaha
What gave it away you think? Where did we slip up?
If you guys wanna play this again somewhere we should really draw up a loose script and a creative battle plan. I think a goal/endpoint might be a good idea too so we don't just end up posting at some other forum forever because why lol
If anyone is still active over there please invite some of the smarter posters from the Trump thread or Media thread
Thanks for the game Mega, now I can get back to regular life.
Nominations for another forum to explore are on the table
I don't think I'm banned yet. I'm going to try out your forum avatar.
nevermind. I am banned.
boooo!!!
boooo!!!
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
NHL4000 was just here five minutes ago. No there are some smart ones. I have sort of invited Harvey, clam linguine and Ryan Strome over here or to EY's a while back Masato, I don't think they're interested. I wish you had been over there during the election there were about six of us against dozens of Hill shills and we were blasting them but slowly taking hits from the mods. I think Harvey and clam are all that is left of our little band of brothers.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:They took down my thread. Too bad there were some epic posts in there. Did anyone see my Small Asian Dick post? lolol
I'm so mad I was just getting going, I had a whole war between 2 brothers planned out, older one was gonna call the younger out for a host of things, defend hockey from his accusations etc Was getting sympathetic PMs from a mod even, everything was going to plan, mwahaha
What gave it away you think? Where did we slip up?
If you guys wanna play this again somewhere we should really draw up a loose script and a creative battle plan. I think a goal/endpoint might be a good idea too so we don't just end up posting at some other forum forever because why lol
If anyone is still active over there please invite some of the smarter posters from the Trump thread or Media thread
Thanks for the game Mega, now I can get back to regular life.
Nominations for another forum to explore are on the table
What saddens me is that they never got a chance to view your awesome creations.
Well except for my avatar I guess eh
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:They took down my thread. Too bad there were some epic posts in there. Did anyone see my Small Asian Dick post? lolol
I'm so mad I was just getting going, I had a whole war between 2 brothers planned out, older one was gonna call the younger out for a host of things, defend hockey from his accusations etc Was getting sympathetic PMs from a mod even, everything was going to plan, mwahaha
What gave it away you think? Where did we slip up?
If you guys wanna play this again somewhere we should really draw up a loose script and a creative battle plan. I think a goal/endpoint might be a good idea too so we don't just end up posting at some other forum forever because why lol
If anyone is still active over there please invite some of the smarter posters from the Trump thread or Media thread
Thanks for the game Mega, now I can get back to regular life.
Nominations for another forum to explore are on the table
I guess there is a slight chance that this NHL4000 name we see lurking here could be one of the guys I invited to check it out here last year during the heat of the battle. He could easily have remembered the name Masato and put Masato/Masateau together and come over here after the mass banning. There would be no reason I can think of for the others to try to sign up just to lurk and spy on us.
Probably a bot but you could activate it and find out?
el rey del mambo
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
This mass banning is the funniest thing that happened.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
To be fair, this was a hockey forum, populated by the type of people we blame regularly for being caught up in trivial distractions while the world burns around them.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Lol if anyone here managed to escape the dragnet perhaps they could do some recon for us and report back here with an update on the aftershock.
I predict quite a bit of gloating going on in the Trump thread from the usual suspects.
Shinkicker perhaps?
I predict quite a bit of gloating going on in the Trump thread from the usual suspects.
Shinkicker perhaps?
el rey del mambo
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
