FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Re: Suspended again

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:34 am

By the way I came quite close to being run over on the crosswalk by a Chinese woman at the intersection of Dunsmuir and Howe tonight.

It was nearly curtains for me this time, she just rounded the corner on the red and stopped in the nick of time or myself and some of the European tourists following behind me were toast. She just shook her head and made frantic hand gestures after our near miss. Beautiful but deadly.

The Chinese are not a motoring people.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Anyway thanks to everyone for coming out and playing, I'm only sorry that we didn't get to have more fun. Those are the toughest mods around.

I wish I could have seen Masato's small penis thread though, the reaction at that place must have been priceless.



I blame vutu
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:44 pm

I'd like to play again, lol we just need to step up our game or try alternative concepts...

Been thinking it would be fun to find some interesting WOMEN'S forum (if they exist), and instead of lying/pretending to be someone else, or stoop so low to spread racially-charged troll posts, what if we all joined and were 100% honest of who we are, introduce ourselves and attempt to gain their curiosity & acceptance. We could ask all kinds of questions about what women think & discuss, and offer vice versa. A total clash of worlds! lol

I'm open for other ideas too but that was way too interesting an experience to let go, lol We could get better at this :D



Still mad I didn't get to play out my idea, that 2nd username idea was gonna blow the place up! Was gonna unleash it Monday :(

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:05 pm

How bout a Trans forum.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:27 pm

^ ooh, dangerous!! I don't know if I could handle that, I'm admittedly quite uncomfortable around that stuff

Would be good for a troll though but those people are fragile I don't think it would be nice to fuck with them



I can view the Canucks forum on my phone... they even took down my B-Movie Ping Pong shoops!! :(

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:01 pm

I'm all for trying to leave it in a beaver forum.

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:03 pm

The mods realized it was a Dojo (forum) stomp.

I'm guessing private messages to each other on th site tipped them off.

They banned me after I posted a list of 80 journalists and 25 news organizations that were colluding with the DNC/Clinton campaign during the 2016 election cycle.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Probably have to be like a new mother/early childhood forum.

What do chicks even talk about with each other besides themselves?

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:14 pm

StealthNuck: Just a heads up folks, this thread was invaded by another forum. Masateau and a couple other new members will not be posting here anymore.

Sean Monahan: How did you come to this conclusion?

Monty: We mods have our ways.

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Dojo stomping a feminist forum would be fun.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests