FREE JONS FORSBERG
Re: Suspended again
Meh. Those aren't real women. I'm interested in a more organic cackling of the hens.
Yoga forum would be a bunch of vapid bitches trying to sell shit. But they would at least be fuckable.
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Ethan Allen wrote:StealthNuck: Just a heads up folks, this thread was invaded by another forum. Masateau and a couple other new members will not be posting here anymore.
Sean Monahan: How did you come to this conclusion?
Monty: We mods have our ways.
Faggots.
Hello Ethan Allen, who the hell are you? lol
Is this the early stages of a revenge plot from CanucksFroum.com?
(dude signed up right as we all got bounced)
I liked that list of the compromised MSM names, I wanted to copy that here but I don't know how to do that shit on my phone, lol
If it really was you that was a good post. The MSM-DNC collusion revealed in those emails in my opinion are huge news in their own right and should be a huge wake up call for everyone. I mean imagine if any other industry got caught with such political conflict of interest? Its astounding the MSM is even still operating, really. How surreal is that?
How surreal is everything these days political... or has it always been this way lol
Welcome Ethan Allen. I almost didn't activate you because I thought you were gonna try to sell us furniture
PS: I like your massively huge avatar

Is this the early stages of a revenge plot from CanucksFroum.com?
I liked that list of the compromised MSM names, I wanted to copy that here but I don't know how to do that shit on my phone, lol
If it really was you that was a good post. The MSM-DNC collusion revealed in those emails in my opinion are huge news in their own right and should be a huge wake up call for everyone. I mean imagine if any other industry got caught with such political conflict of interest? Its astounding the MSM is even still operating, really. How surreal is that?
How surreal is everything these days political... or has it always been this way lol
Welcome Ethan Allen. I almost didn't activate you because I thought you were gonna try to sell us furniture
PS: I like your massively huge avatar

Hey this is cool the name as a furniture store goes way back, these are cool:






I like the idea of a yoga forum...
But I think I have something better; How about like a new age/spiritual chakra yoga vegan kundalini spirit guide kind of forum?
I seem to attract these kind of people in life, I can usually get along fine with them to a point, lol
We go in together as spiritually sensitive men who can't talk about these things with their friends because all their friends are redneck hockey jocks who hang out at the Canucks forum.
We could create characters/different interests & specialities etc ...or go in as total noobs and ask them for advice how to get more spiritual. (Wimmen love when you ask them about things they like, don't they?)

(Mega, what have you done? lol I have never trolled before this is dangerously creative
)
But I think I have something better; How about like a new age/spiritual chakra yoga vegan kundalini spirit guide kind of forum?
I seem to attract these kind of people in life, I can usually get along fine with them to a point, lol
We go in together as spiritually sensitive men who can't talk about these things with their friends because all their friends are redneck hockey jocks who hang out at the Canucks forum.
We could create characters/different interests & specialities etc ...or go in as total noobs and ask them for advice how to get more spiritual. (Wimmen love when you ask them about things they like, don't they?)
(Mega, what have you done? lol I have never trolled before this is dangerously creative
- Ethan Allen
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
- Reputation: 71
Masato wrote:Hello Ethan Allen, who the hell are you? lol
Is this the early stages of a revenge plot from CanucksFroum.com?(dude signed up right as we all got bounced)
I liked that list of the compromised MSM names, I wanted to copy that here but I don't know how to do that shit on my phone, lol
If it really was you that was a good post. The MSM-DNC collusion revealed in those emails in my opinion are huge news in their own right and should be a huge wake up call for everyone. I mean imagine if any other industry got caught with such political conflict of interest? Its astounding the MSM is even still operating, really. How surreal is that?
How surreal is everything these days political... or has it always been this way lol
Welcome Ethan Allen. I almost didn't activate you because I thought you were gonna try to sell us furniture
PS: I like your massively huge avatar
Save 20% off your first purchase during our exclusive August sale!
http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-cl ... 0wodssgHzw
Seriously though, between the DNC leaks and Trump emerging as the best candidate the Republicans could offer, the people should be tearing down both parties.
Instead, it seems like business as usually. People know the media can't be trusted, but it is still the main source of their news so from a logistical perspective, very little has changed.
- Ethan Allen
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
- Reputation: 71
I used to post at both the og and ey.com
I ended one of my posts at the Canucks forum with Those who know, know as a hint that I was with you guys.
I was lurking here but when I saw Mega had been banned from there simply for posting the truth, I was motivated to act.
Here is the list I posted:
These reporters and networks have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle:
ABC – Cecilia Vega
ABC - David Muir
ABC – Diane Sawyer
ABC – George Stephanoplous
ABC – Jon Karl
ABC – Liz Kreutz
AP – Julie Pace
AP – Ken Thomas
AP – Lisa Lerer
AURN – April Ryan
Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein
Bloomberg – John Heillman
Bloomberg/MSNBC – Jonathan Alter
Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
Buzzfeed – Ben Smith
Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer
CBS – Gayle King
CBS – John Dickerson
CBS – Norah O'Donnell
CBS – Steve Chagaris
CBS – Vicki Gordon
CNBC – John Harwood
CNN – Brianna Keilar
CNN – Dan Merica
CNN – David Chailan
CNN – Erin Burnett
CNN – Gloria Borger
CNN – Jake Tapper
CNN – Jeff Zeleny
CNN - Jeff Zucker
CNN – John Berman
CNN – Kate Bouldan
CNN – Maria Cardona
CNN – Mark Preston
CNN – Sam Feist
Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
GPG – Mike Feldman
HuffPo – Amanda Terkel
HuffPo – Arianna Huffington
HuffPo – Sam Stein
HuffPo – Whitney Snyder
LAT – Evan Handler
LAT – Mike Memoli
McClatchy – Anita Kumar
MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald
MSNBC – Alex Wagner
MSNBC – Andrea Mitchell
MSNBC - Beth Fouhy
MSNBC – Ed Schultz
MSNBC – Joe Scarborough
MSNBC – Mika Brzezinski
MSNBC – Phil Griffin
MSNBC – Rachel Maddow
MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
MSNBC – Thomas Roberts
National Journal – Emily Schultheis
NBC – Chuck Todd
NBC – Mark Murray
NBC – Savannah Gutherie
New Yorker – David Remnick
New Yorker – Ryan Liza
NPR – Mike Oreskes
NPR – Tamara Keith
NY Post – Geofe Earl
NYT – Amy Chozik
NYT – Carolyn Ryan
NYT – Gail Collins
NYT – John Harwoodje
NYT – Jonathan Martin
NYT – Maggie Haberman
NYT – Pat Healey
PBS – Charlie Rose
People – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
Politico – Annie Karni
Politico – Gabe Debenedetti
Politico – Glenn Thrush
Politico – Kenneth Vogel
Politico – Mike Allen
Reuters – Amanda Becker
Tina Brown – Tina Brown
The Hill – Amie Parnes
Univision – Maria-Elena Salinas
Vice – Alyssa Mastramonoco
Vox – Jon Allen
WaPo – Anne Gearan
WaPo – Greg Sargent
WSJ – Laura Meckler
WSJ – Peter Nicholas
WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson
Yahoo – Matt Bai
You should be able to search for the specific emails related to the above journalists via https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
The only exception will be if the point of contact was the journalist's assistant/producer/etc
I ended one of my posts at the Canucks forum with Those who know, know as a hint that I was with you guys.
I was lurking here but when I saw Mega had been banned from there simply for posting the truth, I was motivated to act.
Here is the list I posted:
These reporters and networks have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle:
ABC – Cecilia Vega
ABC - David Muir
ABC – Diane Sawyer
ABC – George Stephanoplous
ABC – Jon Karl
ABC – Liz Kreutz
AP – Julie Pace
AP – Ken Thomas
AP – Lisa Lerer
AURN – April Ryan
Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein
Bloomberg – John Heillman
Bloomberg/MSNBC – Jonathan Alter
Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
Buzzfeed – Ben Smith
Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer
CBS – Gayle King
CBS – John Dickerson
CBS – Norah O'Donnell
CBS – Steve Chagaris
CBS – Vicki Gordon
CNBC – John Harwood
CNN – Brianna Keilar
CNN – Dan Merica
CNN – David Chailan
CNN – Erin Burnett
CNN – Gloria Borger
CNN – Jake Tapper
CNN – Jeff Zeleny
CNN - Jeff Zucker
CNN – John Berman
CNN – Kate Bouldan
CNN – Maria Cardona
CNN – Mark Preston
CNN – Sam Feist
Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
GPG – Mike Feldman
HuffPo – Amanda Terkel
HuffPo – Arianna Huffington
HuffPo – Sam Stein
HuffPo – Whitney Snyder
LAT – Evan Handler
LAT – Mike Memoli
McClatchy – Anita Kumar
MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald
MSNBC – Alex Wagner
MSNBC – Andrea Mitchell
MSNBC - Beth Fouhy
MSNBC – Ed Schultz
MSNBC – Joe Scarborough
MSNBC – Mika Brzezinski
MSNBC – Phil Griffin
MSNBC – Rachel Maddow
MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
MSNBC – Thomas Roberts
National Journal – Emily Schultheis
NBC – Chuck Todd
NBC – Mark Murray
NBC – Savannah Gutherie
New Yorker – David Remnick
New Yorker – Ryan Liza
NPR – Mike Oreskes
NPR – Tamara Keith
NY Post – Geofe Earl
NYT – Amy Chozik
NYT – Carolyn Ryan
NYT – Gail Collins
NYT – John Harwoodje
NYT – Jonathan Martin
NYT – Maggie Haberman
NYT – Pat Healey
PBS – Charlie Rose
People – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
Politico – Annie Karni
Politico – Gabe Debenedetti
Politico – Glenn Thrush
Politico – Kenneth Vogel
Politico – Mike Allen
Reuters – Amanda Becker
Tina Brown – Tina Brown
The Hill – Amie Parnes
Univision – Maria-Elena Salinas
Vice – Alyssa Mastramonoco
Vox – Jon Allen
WaPo – Anne Gearan
WaPo – Greg Sargent
WSJ – Laura Meckler
WSJ – Peter Nicholas
WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson
Yahoo – Matt Bai
You should be able to search for the specific emails related to the above journalists via https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
The only exception will be if the point of contact was the journalist's assistant/producer/etc
It's an EY alt.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
You think everyone's an alt
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests


