FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Re: Suspended again

Postby penxv » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:19 pm


User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:48 pm

I re registered on another machine and then tried to browse from my phone, I was ip banned at the cf.

Image
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:04 pm

I am not too excited about a religious forum, those discussions can be nauseating, people get triggered fast, lol

I also think whatever the direction, some more creative planning and scripting would pay off, otherwise we're just crashing places and being dicks. I don't want to just go and piss people off, like when I was doing MMA shoops I realized its better to stay positive and entertaining than to be hating or negative

I am up for a creative troll escapade that gives a bit of a mindfuck to people and perhaps plants some seeds of ideas and perhaps might gain some new allies here (we got Ethan Allen from the Canucks raid! :D) ... but can't say I'm a fan of Vutu's particular style of fun lol

I still say a new age chakra tarot kind of forum would be more fertile ground. Those women can be interesting, some very cool and insightful, others totally crazy, lol Haven't looked for any candidates yet though

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:33 pm

No women have any good forums. Why the fuck you think I'm here? Lol

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Why are you here anyway?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Canuckster wrote:Why are you here anyway?


Why do you ask?

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Girls are like unicorns around here
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:46 pm

We've had a few here over the years...

Lack of females on forums has always been a disappointment for me, I wish there were a higher %. I've always hoped we could get more here. Lots of great female artists I follow on twitter but none of them seem to forum

They are not all crazy lol lots of the wisest people I've known have been sensible good natured women. A forum with a good mix would be amazing but so would lots of things that probably don't exist lol

I'm telling you, we should hunt some new age/yoga/meditation type forums, maybe we could bring a few more over!

Shinkicker you are awesome really appreciate your contributions here its rad

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:21 pm

Women do not do indepth discussion. That's why they're like unicorns on forums.

Women do however, fuel the whole social media thing. Facebook, instagram, snapchat, Twitter, Tinder! Women are social media fuel.

Most are too busy with that to join any forums. It is what it is.

The instant feedback of social media is mostly driven by women. Men tag along to try to get some. Fuck that shit.

Image

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Thank you, Masato.

I can't say exactly why I'm here. So many roads brought me here though.

First off, in my neighborhood, preteen years, there were girls much older than me but only boys my age. I didn't give a fat rats ass about hair, make up, and kissing boys. But I watched the boys doing cool shit like making sling shots from afar. Finally got initiated in (I told the story somewhere). We later had a fight club, around age 9. Lol

My teenage years were wrapped up in boys just like any other girl. I was normal for a few years. Lol.

First job, secretary for an electric company. 60 men. 2 girls. That consisted of pool hall after work on Thursdays and poker nights on the weekends.

Next job of many years was working at the sheriff's department, in records, warrants, etc.
Again 30 men on my crew and only 2 females. That consisted of a shady pub that let us party all night after 2nd shift every Tuesday night.

Stay at home mom with hubby working 2 jobs. No friends with children my age. Most party buddies dumped me. Lol. Caught TUF one night. Then a rerun of Hughes vs trigg #number whatever. The nut shot one. After the fight, someone from Hughe corner pushed Trigg. I thought he must be a brave fucker for a corner man. Hit the internet solely looking for that man's identity. Found Hughes's forum. Asked my question and hung around for a bit. Made great friends. I have about 5 that I keep in touch with. Well one less. Found out a couple of weeks ago they found him dead at 37. Heart attack. Big guy. Anyway....
I had other adults to talk to. That forum had at least 6 female regulars tho, so we had our gardening threads. The religous debate were sometimes awesome.

Kids hit the age where they were old enough for camping and the cool stuff. So no forums for years.

Started working at hospital with mostly women. I have many friends ther. But no one I want to hang with outside of work. Fucking drama!

Hubby starts working two jobs again. It's winter. He's out of town. My boys have friends over so I'm invisible. I browse the OG for ole times sake. The hughes site was dead. I found LUB. Lol. Made a few friends there. Heath von doom, saddam, CMNH, and kinda knew boxy. Anyway didn't stay long. Found Evishoda there. Messed around there a lil. Got banned quick. Remember Noose? :) I remembered you Masato. For sure.

Anyway, life came around. Off with the kids a few more years. Then Heath von doom showed me a funny thread on TMMAC.

And here I am. It keeps me off the streets.

i know so many awesome women. Many that I love and respect. But if I'm honest, there are only 5 or 6 that I truly enjoy hanging out with. And three of them are 20+ years older than me.

And I probably only pay attention to 3 or 4 threads that catch my attention. Winnson impresses the hell out of me. He doesn't seem to miss a thing. He either reads as a guest or he should compete in some sort of speed reading.

ps the corner man who pushed Trigg was Mark.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests