Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?
Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?
This is the guy who was charged with increasing Holyfield's strength when he moved from cruiser to heavyweight, Lee Haney took care of the bulking this guy was in charge of his strength and conditioning
Supposed to do deadlifts today but I might take the day off. Had a hard time sleeping due to a runny nose and think I might have a fever. I'll see if I feel better in the afternoon. Think it might be counterproductive to train today though. Choices choices.
Vutulaki wrote:Luigi wrote:Did a bench session today, didnt go great but not terrible either. The bicep tendon is 90% healed and not getting any worse, yet also seems to stubbornly linger on. Since my progress has halted for now I decided to change things up a bit and increase the volume. I matched the volume of the Wednesdays from the Smolov, which is the day which works with 5 reps per set. Its a lot because the weight Im working with now is more than 10% higher than then. Hopefully it yields some good results without messing with the tendons.
Did you deload after smolov?
In terms of weight, not really, but I have been doing much lower volume to let the left tendon heal.

I suggest lowering the weight for a week/cycle or even taking a week off, if im following you correctly you sound like yhoure pretty beat up or maybe push through to christmas and take that week off to eat and rest
Anyway sounds like you need a deload or week off, you wont go backwards in that time
Anyway sounds like you need a deload or week off, you wont go backwards in that time
-
Anastasios
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:41 pm
- Reputation: 227
I fucked up yesterday. Woke up with nasty acid reflux, took an omeprazole, hit the showers etc and was still gurgling acid so took another omeprazole, ate breakfast in the car and was still spitting fire from the reflux when I was at work, took another omeprazole, shit wasn't getting better so I took a fourth one and then realized I fucked up, now my stomach was dry, no acid, constant burping, pain and nausea. Luckily wasn't so busy at night so I could lay down somewhere and rest else I would have to puke a couple times. Was feeling pretty OK by night but decided gym would make me feel shit again. Still having those dry burps today but feeling good. Only missed one meal! Bench press tonight.
Milk always cured my reflux and heartburn
Im back up to 110KG FUCK
Ive cut all carbs out of my diet today and it hasnt been too bad I get that its not sustainable and going to go back to just healthy balanced eating but just wanted to see how this feels for a day. Again not too bad.
Had PWO shake 2 scoops of ON chocolate, kebab meat a mix of beef with a side of tabuli and raw onions and then chicken and a viet shrimp, pork and papaya salad for dinner and only water and a coke zero with dinner
I got to get this shit under control, you should see my gut my god.
Ive cut all carbs out of my diet today and it hasnt been too bad I get that its not sustainable and going to go back to just healthy balanced eating but just wanted to see how this feels for a day. Again not too bad.
Had PWO shake 2 scoops of ON chocolate, kebab meat a mix of beef with a side of tabuli and raw onions and then chicken and a viet shrimp, pork and papaya salad for dinner and only water and a coke zero with dinner
I got to get this shit under control, you should see my gut my god.
-
Anastasios
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:41 pm
- Reputation: 227
Vutulaki wrote:Im back up to 110KG FUCK
Ive cut all carbs out of my diet today and it hasnt been too bad I get that its not sustainable and going to go back to just healthy balanced eating but just wanted to see how this feels for a day. Again not too bad.
Had PWO shake 2 scoops of ON chocolate, kebab meat a mix of beef with a side of tabuli and raw onions and then chicken and a viet shrimp, pork and papaya salad for dinner and only water and a coke zero with dinner
I got to get this shit under control, you should see my gut my god.
Hehehe I am close to 95kg at night. Have woken up and weighed in at 93kg after peeing, this is insane. My gut is huge. Everyone in the gym is shocked that I have so much veins on my arms yet have this big beer belly.
Anastasios wrote:Hehehe I am close to 95kg at night. Have woken up and weighed in at 93kg after peeing, this is insane. My gut is huge. Everyone in the gym is shocked that I have so much veins on my arms yet have this big beer belly.
is the gut from the GH? you eat so clean
BTW my gut is bigger than yours lol
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests