Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:21 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Walked away from a pub fight today, wouuld be older touugh guy giving me the stink eye.

Reminded him that after 230 years of history in this country and ancestors who got free land hes working a manual labor job and drinking four X

Confused the shit out of him and left.

Feels good

I wish I worked manual labor. Best job I ever had was moving furniture.
Now, thank the white man for electricity, plumbing, medicine Pajeet.



Tesla is dead as far as plumbing and medicine I think those were group efforts, high five!

Imagine being routinely out performed by recently arrived migrants like me lolololol thats got to burn

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:20 am

Thinking about switching to this.
https://stronglifts.com/madcow-5x5/
And doing 30 minutes of cardio on my off days. Maybe after New Year's.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:16 am



This guy i good to watch

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

This guy i good to watch

Cheers! Despite the earrings, he doesn't blather on. Concise and comprehensive.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:48 pm

Izzy is good and easy to watch

We should troll his forum

Anastasios
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:41 pm
Reputation: 227

Postby Anastasios » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:03 pm

Calgary Barbell is the best training channel IMO, I haven't seen better. He is a really cool guy too.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:11 pm

Im not sure that Som will approve of his earrings

Will check out some of his vids

Unfortunately I relapsed with my adddiction and have been drinking for the last 4 nights in a row, back in the gym and on the wagon tonight getting too old for this shit

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:13 pm

I actually dont minnd Rip's vids either except his ccooking vids but theres something to be learned from a guy with 50 years coaching experience

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:55 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Im not sure that Som will approve of his earrings

Will check out some of his vids

Unfortunately I relapsed with my adddiction and have been drinking for the last 4 nights in a row, back in the gym and on the wagon tonight getting too old for this shit

The sooner you lay off the easier it will be.
I might give not drinking on weekdays a go.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:46 am

Fuck you Som for putting mmadcow in my head, I think im gonna run it cause Ive been wanting to run a program where I hit the compounds >1 time a week but was just too retarded to remember that madcow and texas existed

5x5 will also check my ego and have me drop the weight Ive been working up to doubles and triples with them for too long


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests