For the past week I have had a bunch of days off. Because of this my sleep schedule has made zero sense, often full of 3 hour naps for no reason, but at least I have been sleeping more than usual. The flip side to this was it was pretty much impossible to eat a proper amount of calories. I would get to about 500 less than I need then fall asleep early and wake up at 3am or something dumb like that. The point is Im not sure if the extra sleep is worth the lacking of food.
Through all this I've been feeling pretty lethargic in regards to training. Today was 8 days after my last squat session so I did a squat session. The strength seems to be there still but I kinda messed things up by not hitting proper depth on a set and then redoing it basically. Besides that it went fairly well though. Now my legs hurt and are cramping as I lay in bed. Maybe a lack of potassium? The cramps are just above the knee though so not the typical leg cramp.
Overall, my motivation is waning, but I still put in the work and the results havent really slowed down yet.
Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?
Yeah its ups and downs man Im cramping up too but I ddoubt its lacking salts not sure about you.
The bar felt light on my back, thats my indicattor that im recovered. Those 4 days of heavy drinking did wonders for my recoup
Do not recommend though.
Try foam rolling Luigi
The bar felt light on my back, thats my indicattor that im recovered. Those 4 days of heavy drinking did wonders for my recoup
Do not recommend though.
Try foam rolling Luigi
Luigi wrote:For the past week I have had a bunch of days off. Because of this my sleep schedule has made zero sense, often full of 3 hour naps for no reason, but at least I have been sleeping more than usual. The flip side to this was it was pretty much impossible to eat a proper amount of calories. I would get to about 500 less than I need then fall asleep early and wake up at 3am or something dumb like that. The point is Im not sure if the extra sleep is worth the lacking of food.
Through all this I've been feeling pretty lethargic in regards to training. Today was 8 days after my last squat session so I did a squat session. The strength seems to be there still but I kinda messed things up by not hitting proper depth on a set and then redoing it basically. Besides that it went fairly well though. Now my legs hurt and are cramping as I lay in bed. Maybe a lack of potassium? The cramps are just above the knee though so not the typical leg cramp.
Overall, my motivation is waning, but I still put in the work and the results havent really slowed down yet.
Sort out your sleep buddy. And God Jul!
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
It's 8°C here and my home gym is on my rooftop. I'm gonna take a break from lifting this week, lol
Diet Butcher wrote:It's 8°C here and my home gym is on my rooftop. I'm gonna take a break from lifting this week, lol
Was gonna ask if youre back in Canada then looked up the current temp in HK
Holy fuck I thought HK was at least sub tropical?
Som-Pong wrote:Luigi wrote:For the past week I have had a bunch of days off. Because of this my sleep schedule has made zero sense, often full of 3 hour naps for no reason, but at least I have been sleeping more than usual. The flip side to this was it was pretty much impossible to eat a proper amount of calories. I would get to about 500 less than I need then fall asleep early and wake up at 3am or something dumb like that. The point is Im not sure if the extra sleep is worth the lacking of food.
Through all this I've been feeling pretty lethargic in regards to training. Today was 8 days after my last squat session so I did a squat session. The strength seems to be there still but I kinda messed things up by not hitting proper depth on a set and then redoing it basically. Besides that it went fairly well though. Now my legs hurt and are cramping as I lay in bed. Maybe a lack of potassium? The cramps are just above the knee though so not the typical leg cramp.
Overall, my motivation is waning, but I still put in the work and the results havent really slowed down yet.
Sort out your sleep buddy. And God Jul!
Good Yule, bro!

- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Vutulaki wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:It's 8°C here and my home gym is on my rooftop. I'm gonna take a break from lifting this week, lol
Was gonna ask if youre back in Canada then looked up the current temp in HK
Holy fuck I thought HK was at least sub tropical?
sub 10 degree weather here is rare, and doesn't last for more than a week or 2. It'll be back up to 20C next week.
Absolutely brutalised myself today doing pulls, two shirts soaked through in a very cold aircon gym
Instant doms
Instant doms
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
I'm now realizing the importance of gym life. It's been 4 days without exercise and I'm 4 days into alcoholism and weed. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Yeah man we tooo old for that shit now, I think weed is okay althouugh I dont partake unless im drinking but the drink at least the way I drink IE to blackout is bad
Gym life means im not drinking, more focused at work and with my kids plus shit like cleaning my house actually gets done, when its back to back hangovers the dishees stack up and shit gets messy around here
Gym life means im not drinking, more focused at work and with my kids plus shit like cleaning my house actually gets done, when its back to back hangovers the dishees stack up and shit gets messy around here
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests
