Vutulaki wrote:Luigi wrote:Had a good squat session last night and did some curls too. I ended up squatting 8 sets of 5-6 reps at various weights above 295 lbs. My knees are a bit sore but not as sore as I thought they would be after that volume. Sitting in a chair was not fun today as my entire posterior chain is on fire lol Its kinda funny how my squat program is so basic, like caveman level simple, and it just keeps working.
How many times per week are you hitting each body part or major lift? post your split I cant remember seeing it before
Cheers
Squats once per week, the day will often shift as I have to deal with various BS. Bench once every 5 or 6 days, typically I would do every 4 days but I am trying to heal my bicep tendon, and curls I try to do 2 days after the bench day, solely for for purpose of strengthening the tendon so it can handle more punishment on the bench. I will call it the minimalist powerlifting split.
