FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:22 pm

I have a hard time believing a jungle man like yourself, so close to the elements wouldn't believe this works.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:08 pm

I was talkin about those guys that dangle their keychains to see if it spins clockwise or counter clockwise. Isn't that called dousing too?

I am as open-minded a person as you are likely to meet, but every time I see mofos start doing that shit I am out of there lol

I don't know anything about the other kind of dousing for water.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:38 pm

we used bent l shaped metal coat hanger wire....
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:57 am

Canuckster wrote:I have a hard time believing a jungle man like yourself, so close to the elements wouldn't believe this works.



Ill have to teach you the 5 primal wisdoms of the uncivilized man one day.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:57 am

Cuckster is indeed correct. Coming up I would use two rods of similar lenght. Wood of course. It works.

Vutu, you can't be serious?

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:06 am

Som-Pong wrote:Cuckster is indeed correct. Coming up I would use two rods of similar lenght. Wood of course. It works.

Vutu, you can't be serious?


About what? no IM not.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:20 am

Tbks is actuallly cracking me up, I've even paused the south park episode. Dowser wands work very well for finding water. Ask any Abo?

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 am

Masato wrote:I was talkin about those guys that dangle their keychains to see if it spins clockwise or counter clockwise. Isn't that called dousing too?

I am as open-minded a person as you are likely to meet, but every time I see mofos start doing that shit I am out of there lol

I don't know anything about the other kind of dousing for water.


Yeah there are idiots out there for sure
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:00 am

L Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:I have a hard time believing a jungle man like yourself, so close to the elements wouldn't believe this works.



Ill have to teach you the 5 primal wisdoms of the uncivilized man one day.


Whenever you're ready ill listen.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:02 am

Som-Pong wrote:Tbks is actuallly cracking me up, I've even paused the south park episode. Dowser wands work very well for finding water. Ask any Abo?



Ah there are many easier ways to find it, why white people gonna over complicate things all the time?

See that random line of shrubs in the desert? below them is a water vein, high water table start digging its there.

LOL @ that white fella magic


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests