Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 4405
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 3071

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Luigi » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:31 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Im back on the road again, fully licensed and bought myself a nice Lexus V6

I had the hybrid last time this time I did the math and it would take 6 years for the hybrid to get me in front financially and thats assuming the battery doesnt go first. Full gas version has more GRUNT too


Vutu is PUMPED!!!!!!! Go Vutu Go!!!


"So what kind of stuff do you do in the gym?"

"Oh you know, some calisthenics, little bit of cardio, nothing too crazy."
Image

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:13 am

420g in uncooked weight thicken thigh fillets with some nando garlic seasoning pan fried along with 5 steamed asparugus sticks

that was dinner

Am I on the right track?

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 4405
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 3071

Postby Luigi » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:03 am

I did a bench session and pretty much the exact same thing happened that happened in my last squat session - on the last rep of the last working set I had to briefly rerack the weight before composing myself and hitting the last rep. Annoying, again, but as last time a win is a win so I wont complain. Ive also been implementing some longer recoveries on my top sets as recommended by youtube and it seems to help and make sense. Goal for next time is do the same reps but with more of them paused. Bicep tendon has zero pain and I didnt even think about it until now, but now that Im thinking about it there is a slight discomfort. If I win my next session and the tendon feels even better I will start my next program, another old school one, this time Doug Hepburn's program.
Image

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:17 am

Why do you need to compose yourself Luigi? just a mental thing or getting the shakes or something?

Triceps are fried today, feels so good

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am

138g uncooked low carb potatoes and 5 whole fried eggs PWO an hour after my shake

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 4405
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 3071

Postby Luigi » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:38 pm

Basically if Im not confident I will get the last rep I usually wont get it, because the mind has to be on point when going heavy on the top sets. So I can either try the rep anyways with like an 80% chance Ill fail, or stop to take a few breaths and refocus for an 80% chance Ill get the rep.
Image

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:28 pm

On the path to target weight of 80 kg for New Year's. Seems people can actually tell I lift now. Skullcrushers are awesome. Love the way they hit triceps.

Anastasios
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:41 pm
Reputation: 227

Postby Anastasios » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:11 pm

Som-Pong wrote:On the path to target weight of 80 kg for New Year's. Seems people can actually tell I lift now. Skullcrushers are awesome. Love the way they hit triceps.

Great job

Skullcrushers are nice. Problem is I have to keep changing angles and form and have to take time off because my elbows die lol. JM press are better IMO but they have a long learning curve. For me JM press is a skullcrusher turned compound-ish style movement.

Anastasios
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:41 pm
Reputation: 227

Postby Anastasios » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:12 pm

Vutulaki wrote:420g in uncooked weight thicken thigh fillets with some nando garlic seasoning pan fried along with 5 steamed asparugus sticks

that was dinner

Am I on the right track?

No meal prep so no. Lol

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:55 pm

Anastasios wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:420g in uncooked weight thicken thigh fillets with some nando garlic seasoning pan fried along with 5 steamed asparugus sticks

that was dinner

Am I on the right track?

No meal prep so no. Lol


Putanas yos, baby steps


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests