FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:28 am

el rey del mambo

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:20 pm

So it would seem. I like that they have a ringside forum, though I think boxing and MMA should be in the same fora.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Thu May 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Are you going to go back there? LOL, fag.

I haven't been back since I saw this thread and saw they banned you and Masato.

You I could understand maybe (I didn't see what you did, but I bet it was something!), but banning Masato can never be acceptable in my eyes.

Now we have to get EY to free you, and tell you what, if EY ever banned Masato I wouldn't be back there either.

YOU DO NOT BAN MASATO!

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 28, 2015 9:25 pm

I'd be up to post on EY again I reckon, I liked that place in the beginning. Tomorrow I've got an interview, I need a full-time gig.
Attachments
11259016_662224190545670_869835833_n.jpg
11259016_662224190545670_869835833_n.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 12478 times

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri May 29, 2015 10:41 am

I went back/re-joined.

Splinty fucked up & I guess I can see why. I am actually impressed with most of the rest of it, the dudes who made it are really working hard/been really courteous to me since the ban. They are marketing that place 24/7, getting big guests to come do Q&A, and are inviting people from all over. Going to MMA Expos and events, selling merch etc etc.B

I was jelly cuz they exploded in a few weeks while this place grows so much slower, but I understand why now; they are working really hard at it.

I admire anyone who really goes for something they are passionate about

Plus they got LookOutaWhale :D

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Fri May 29, 2015 1:02 pm

Som-Pong wrote:I'd be up to post on EY again I reckon, I liked that place in the beginning. Tomorrow I've got an interview, I need a full-time gig.


You look like you haven't slept in 72 hours. Must be monday morning!

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 30, 2015 5:29 pm

Som-Pong wrote:I'd be up to post on EY again I reckon, I liked that place in the beginning. Tomorrow I've got an interview, I need a full-time gig.


It'd be good to have you back over there, everyone seems to be for it. Good luck job hunting eh.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Sun May 31, 2015 7:13 am

Job seems to be a go already, I guess the only people not wanting me back are the ones who run the site eh?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:23 am

You can go there, or they can come here.

2 very different results

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Astral projection? TME


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests