The MMA Community

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

The MMA Community

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:59 pm

You're not a money grubbing cunt, you'll never get it. Neither do I for that matter.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:25 am

Eventually, greed will be the death of us all.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:27 am

Masato wrote:^ don't know LOAW (what was his 'stuff'?), but it fits the pattern

Myself included, whenever any real passionate fans start to get creative, the capitalists seem to get all freaked out. You know about ZombieProphet? He got a direct lawsuit from Zuffa and lost. Many other legends booted from Sherdog, etc for getting too popular. My MMA work/comic generated a good number of bans as well, even though I made everything for free. Sherdog started freaking out and kept trying to block my Sonnen's War episodes, which also led to a ban (but also the creation of this forum :) )

- Why don't UFC and these corporate forums understand the value of having creative fans? It GROWS forums and sport-popularity, not hurts them. Or maybe I am missing something


I think this is one of the few things of LOAW's that he is allowed to post that's MMA related:





User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:50 am

^^ Oh, Look Out A Whale

my bad, I didn't think for the acronym

Yeah I am a huge fan. Zuffa went after him too?? Damn

I really wonder sometimes why nobody came after me for Sonnen's War... The forums harassed me about it, but never a word from UFC or fighters.

Bob Sapp warned me once not to use his likeness until I told him I wasn't making any money off it, now he's cool with it.

We should start a creative MMA-Fan Union :D

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:54 am

That's it Masato. We need to get Zuffa after you so you can become legit. Not that you're not already, but it would solidify it. Let's brainstorm something that would really rustle Dana's jimmies. ;)

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 am

Easy, talk about his mom.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests