FREE JONS FORSBERG
FREE JONS FORSBERG
Coudln't remember who won lol
Not fair, Som has Viking Power.
Turn that shit off and we'll have a fair bout
Turn that shit off and we'll have a fair bout
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Som-Pong wrote:A proper legend Gary is.
Gary used to drop in to train at my old gym back in the day. He would train with the Muay Thai coach, then when they're done, he'd grapple with my buddy Ali, who was the only guy big enough for him. Sometimes he'll roll with Kevin too, who's a huge bodybuilder dude... but he sucks.
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Winnson wrote:Som beat me in an arm-wrestle. Fuck I need to get back to the gym or back on the mat. Big time.
Fuck.
Yeah. We'll see about that.
No worries, I'd take you as well. Vutu has 15 kg on me and barely beat me.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:LOL - they think I am Som
(note: they edited the thread title and my posts. Original thread was titled; FREE JONS FORSBERG)
http://themmacommunity.com/forum/main-f ... gonna-shit
They do have the Grandmaster Shimora though.
Kinda makes them number one at the moment, sad to say.
el rey del mambo
Who is Grandmaster Shimora?
I don't really know UG well at all, just recently began using it.
I don't really know UG well at all, just recently began using it.
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:Who is Grandmaster Shimora?
I don't really know UG well at all, just recently began using it.
He's this guy:
http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-7862. ... ht=Shimora
http://self-defense.8m.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/20020121133 ... jutsu.com/
http://theunderworld.yuku.com/directory
http://defend.net/deluxeforums/forum/ma ... lease-read
No one knows why he would emerge from the shadows to join a website such as that one but it seems that it's quite possibly the real Shimora.
I'm surprised to hear that you're new to mma.tv Masato, you don't seem new to the boards to me.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Winnson wrote:Som beat me in an arm-wrestle. Fuck I need to get back to the gym or back on the mat. Big time.
Fuck.
You survived Winnson, and thank god for that. Could have easily wound up rice patty nutrient, Som-Pong is not only a crusher, he's plumb kookoo.
Congratulations my friend!
el rey del mambo
Flatus Fowler wrote:Masato wrote:Who is Grandmaster Shimora?
I don't really know UG well at all, just recently began using it.
He's this guy:
http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-7862. ... ht=Shimora
http://self-defense.8m.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/20020121133 ... jutsu.com/
http://theunderworld.yuku.com/directory
http://defend.net/deluxeforums/forum/ma ... lease-read
No one knows why he would emerge from the shadows to join a website such as that one but it seems that it's quite possibly the real Shimora.
I'm surprised to hear that you're new to mma.tv Masato, you don't seem new to the boards to me.
LOL, love it!!
Yeah I came from Sherdog, not the UG. I posted at Sherdog since like 2003 then had a fight with the mods and got banned/started this place. Since then their mods have changed and things are different
I found EY independently, not even sure how... I learned about the UG through those guys.
WAR Grandmaster Shimora!!! I believe
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests
