FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Coudln't remember who won lol

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:32 am

Not fair, Som has Viking Power.

Turn that shit off and we'll have a fair bout

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 am

Som-Pong wrote:A proper legend Gary is.


Gary used to drop in to train at my old gym back in the day. He would train with the Muay Thai coach, then when they're done, he'd grapple with my buddy Ali, who was the only guy big enough for him. Sometimes he'll roll with Kevin too, who's a huge bodybuilder dude... but he sucks.

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 am

Winnson wrote:Som beat me in an arm-wrestle. Fuck I need to get back to the gym or back on the mat. Big time.

Fuck.



Yeah. We'll see about that.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 am

No worries, I'd take you as well. Vutu has 15 kg on me and barely beat me.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Masato wrote:LOL - they think I am Som

(note: they edited the thread title and my posts. Original thread was titled; FREE JONS FORSBERG)

http://themmacommunity.com/forum/main-f ... gonna-shit


They do have the Grandmaster Shimora though.

Kinda makes them number one at the moment, sad to say.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Who is Grandmaster Shimora?

I don't really know UG well at all, just recently began using it.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Masato wrote:Who is Grandmaster Shimora?

I don't really know UG well at all, just recently began using it.


He's this guy:

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-7862. ... ht=Shimora

http://self-defense.8m.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20020121133 ... jutsu.com/

http://theunderworld.yuku.com/directory

http://defend.net/deluxeforums/forum/ma ... lease-read

No one knows why he would emerge from the shadows to join a website such as that one but it seems that it's quite possibly the real Shimora.

I'm surprised to hear that you're new to mma.tv Masato, you don't seem new to the boards to me.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:39 am

Winnson wrote:Som beat me in an arm-wrestle. Fuck I need to get back to the gym or back on the mat. Big time.

Fuck.


You survived Winnson, and thank god for that. Could have easily wound up rice patty nutrient, Som-Pong is not only a crusher, he's plumb kookoo.

Congratulations my friend!
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:41 am

Flatus Fowler wrote:
Masato wrote:Who is Grandmaster Shimora?

I don't really know UG well at all, just recently began using it.


He's this guy:

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-7862. ... ht=Shimora

http://self-defense.8m.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20020121133 ... jutsu.com/

http://theunderworld.yuku.com/directory

http://defend.net/deluxeforums/forum/ma ... lease-read

No one knows why he would emerge from the shadows to join a website such as that one but it seems that it's quite possibly the real Shimora.

I'm surprised to hear that you're new to mma.tv Masato, you don't seem new to the boards to me.


LOL, love it!!

Yeah I came from Sherdog, not the UG. I posted at Sherdog since like 2003 then had a fight with the mods and got banned/started this place. Since then their mods have changed and things are different

I found EY independently, not even sure how... I learned about the UG through those guys.

WAR Grandmaster Shimora!!! I believe


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests