The MMA Community

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

The MMA Community

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:39 am

Yeah well, I guess that's why I'm not an admin.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:40 am

You should be one day somewhere, just to see what happens, and so we can say it happened

:D

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:42 am

And I wouldn't do anythinbg, migjht ban faggots.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:47 am

Probably take their cigs though.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:53 am

It's always wonderful to have friends that you have to be super careful what you say around them so as not to offend their delicate sensibilities.

What fun!

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:55 am

Solid post sissy fag, you're ok in my book.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Winnson wrote:It's always wonderful to have friends that you have to be super careful what you say around them so as not to offend their delicate sensibilities.

What fun!


that's a nice way to put it actually

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:10 pm

I say what I feel like, and I'm a bit of an asshole too. This is the way I soeak, and niggers who think I'm softer online just don't know. I'm very kind though, if you are kind to me. Passive aggressiveness gets you pure aggresion.For some reason I think Canujckteer and Pnxihiv gets this.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:45 pm

You're a good dude man. Lots of fun to be around!

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Right back at ya man. It seems like my first lesson plans are already done, what joy. Also seems like I am going to have a LOT of spare time to fuck around with. I think I am going to learn how to hack like AntiD,


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests