The MMA Community
The MMA Community
Yeah well, I guess that's why I'm not an admin.
You should be one day somewhere, just to see what happens, and so we can say it happened
:D
:D
And I wouldn't do anythinbg, migjht ban faggots.
Probably take their cigs though.
It's always wonderful to have friends that you have to be super careful what you say around them so as not to offend their delicate sensibilities.
What fun!
What fun!
Solid post sissy fag, you're ok in my book.
Winnson wrote:It's always wonderful to have friends that you have to be super careful what you say around them so as not to offend their delicate sensibilities.
What fun!
that's a nice way to put it actually
I say what I feel like, and I'm a bit of an asshole too. This is the way I soeak, and niggers who think I'm softer online just don't know. I'm very kind though, if you are kind to me. Passive aggressiveness gets you pure aggresion.For some reason I think Canujckteer and Pnxihiv gets this.
You're a good dude man. Lots of fun to be around!
Right back at ya man. It seems like my first lesson plans are already done, what joy. Also seems like I am going to have a LOT of spare time to fuck around with. I think I am going to learn how to hack like AntiD,
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
