FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Re: Suspended again

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:27 am

^ Mandela Effect

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:44 am

No I think that's really how it went down. The join dates don't lie. Oct 18 or 19 for FS, Oct 29 for HF and Nov for CDC and UG/OG.

Upped the dosage on the brownies to 90 mg. I'm getting there now.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:55 am

Keep an eye out for white knights linking this thread over there, if anyone it will be redneck

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:10 am

I'm hoping I'm not late to the party. They might decide to zap me right away this time, I sure hope not.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:15 am

One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Benwahwah
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 am
Reputation: 1074

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:15 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,


Dibs. I will be a left wing Christian, should be very interesting role to play. I've always said that Jesus would have been in favour of Communism.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:56 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,


Done.. I want to talk about how the NWO is trying to destroy Christianity's roots in the middle east

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,


Done.. I want to talk about how the NWO is trying to destroy Christianity's roots in the middle east


They'll never believe that.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Benwahwah
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 am
Reputation: 1074

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:41 pm

I've signed up, but not been approved. I'll let you know when I am.

Edit at 21:20 - Just got an email saying I'm approved. :D

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Benwahwah wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,


Dibs. I will be a left wing Christian, should be very interesting role to play. I've always said that Jesus would have been in favour of Communism.



Jesus was an anarchist.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests