FREE JONS FORSBERG
Re: Suspended again
^ Mandela Effect
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
No I think that's really how it went down. The join dates don't lie. Oct 18 or 19 for FS, Oct 29 for HF and Nov for CDC and UG/OG.
Upped the dosage on the brownies to 90 mg. I'm getting there now.
Upped the dosage on the brownies to 90 mg. I'm getting there now.
el rey del mambo
Keep an eye out for white knights linking this thread over there, if anyone it will be redneck
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
I'm hoping I'm not late to the party. They might decide to zap me right away this time, I sure hope not.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,
Dibs. I will be a left wing Christian, should be very interesting role to play. I've always said that Jesus would have been in favour of Communism.
Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,
Done.. I want to talk about how the NWO is trying to destroy Christianity's roots in the middle east
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Vutulaki wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,
Done.. I want to talk about how the NWO is trying to destroy Christianity's roots in the middle east
They'll never believe that.
el rey del mambo
I've signed up, but not been approved. I'll let you know when I am.
Edit at 21:20 - Just got an email saying I'm approved.
Edit at 21:20 - Just got an email saying I'm approved.
Benwahwah wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:One thing I am really hoping is that someone comes as a Christian. They really hate them,
Dibs. I will be a left wing Christian, should be very interesting role to play. I've always said that Jesus would have been in favour of Communism.
Jesus was an anarchist.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
