FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Re: Suspended again

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:03 pm

:D

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Who else is in? Im not reading all that shit to work it out myself

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:30 pm

I'm just deciding whether or not I should change my screen name and avatar and try to go incognito for a little while. Or stay as is. They'd figure it out anyway but it could be fun for a short time. I'll be there Monday though. Gotta wait until then.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:58 am

I want to use SYOTO TASAM as a username but it doesn't sound very hockey

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:22 am

Masato wrote:I want to use SYOTO TASAM as a username but it doesn't sound very hockey


I think you should. Don't worry about hockey, just stay in the off topic and/or the white noise.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:24 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm just deciding whether or not I should change my screen name and avatar and try to go incognito for a little while. Or stay as is. They'd figure it out anyway but it could be fun for a short time. I'll be there Monday though. Gotta wait until then.


So far we have yourself, Ben, Masato, Pen, Som-Pong and possibly Diet Butcher by my count. And myself of course.

Let's not forget that The Magnificent Seven held off an army of Mexican bandits with that number.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 am

Hockey coach in Thailand.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:21 pm

You wont pull it off

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:15 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm just deciding whether or not I should change my screen name and avatar and try to go incognito for a little while. Or stay as is. They'd figure it out anyway but it could be fun for a short time. I'll be there Monday though. Gotta wait until then.


So far we have yourself, Ben, Masato, Pen, Som-Pong and possibly Diet Butcher by my count. And myself of course.

Let's not forget that The Magnificent Seven held off an army of Mexican bandits with that number.


I joined. Doubt I will be of any help though.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:29 am

I just joined, not under this name though.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests