FREE JONS FORSBERG
Who else is in? Im not reading all that shit to work it out myself
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
I'm just deciding whether or not I should change my screen name and avatar and try to go incognito for a little while. Or stay as is. They'd figure it out anyway but it could be fun for a short time. I'll be there Monday though. Gotta wait until then.
el rey del mambo
I want to use SYOTO TASAM as a username but it doesn't sound very hockey
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Masato wrote:I want to use SYOTO TASAM as a username but it doesn't sound very hockey
I think you should. Don't worry about hockey, just stay in the off topic and/or the white noise.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm just deciding whether or not I should change my screen name and avatar and try to go incognito for a little while. Or stay as is. They'd figure it out anyway but it could be fun for a short time. I'll be there Monday though. Gotta wait until then.
So far we have yourself, Ben, Masato, Pen, Som-Pong and possibly Diet Butcher by my count. And myself of course.
Let's not forget that The Magnificent Seven held off an army of Mexican bandits with that number.
el rey del mambo
Hockey coach in Thailand.
You wont pull it off
- Shinkicker
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
- Reputation: 392
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm just deciding whether or not I should change my screen name and avatar and try to go incognito for a little while. Or stay as is. They'd figure it out anyway but it could be fun for a short time. I'll be there Monday though. Gotta wait until then.
So far we have yourself, Ben, Masato, Pen, Som-Pong and possibly Diet Butcher by my count. And myself of course.
Let's not forget that The Magnificent Seven held off an army of Mexican bandits with that number.
I joined. Doubt I will be of any help though.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
I just joined, not under this name though.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests