FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Re: Suspended again

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:39 am

Wait, what!? Penxv fought in mma ? Why didn't I know this?

And I'm kinda liking it over at the hockey forum. And I did watch a Penguins game last year.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:46 am

Penxv would kick my ass.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:01 pm

So would I
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.


Okay Ive google translated it, he said "more than the air playing the plane, the world peace also"

No wonder you gooks are always shouting at each other, your languages dont make any sense. Instead of yelling to get your point across when you're speaking in zipperhead try speaking in coherent sentences.

Also because you all look the same you always try speaking in different chink languages to the wrong gooks. I went into a Korean fishing store last week with a chinese friend and it took me stepping in for the Korean shop owner to stfu and stop talking gook to a chink. Fucken quack quack! off he went a hundred miles an hour while my chink buddy just stood there waiting for him to stop



haha... it's actually something along the lines of: More hockey, less masturbation, then we will have world peace. But I'm gonna ignore the post in case he types more shit in chinese that I don't understand, lol

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.


Okay Ive google translated it, he said "more than the air playing the plane, the world peace also"

No wonder you gooks are always shouting at each other, your languages dont make any sense. Instead of yelling to get your point across when you're speaking in zipperhead try speaking in coherent sentences.

Also because you all look the same you always try speaking in different chink languages to the wrong gooks. I went into a Korean fishing store last week with a chinese friend and it took me stepping in for the Korean shop owner to stfu and stop talking gook to a chink. Fucken quack quack! off he went a hundred miles an hour while my chink buddy just stood there waiting for him to stop


We have a Chinese guy raised in the Philippines at work. They called him once to translate for a Japanese man. He was fired up. Lol


Image

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:25 pm

LUL, this one thread is better than that whole forum. I'm still not approved and have tried to lurk, but just can't get into the vibe over there.

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:17 pm

yeah I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing there. i'll just feed off of Vutu and Masateau for now. Who else is who? Salmonberries is Mega. Canuckster? penxv?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Keep it up, it's funny.


I've got another plan, lol

Its all timing now, how slowly do I unravel the plot? lol these mods seem agro we must tread wisely :D


i'm glad you enjoyed my little glimpse into the world of the ping pong hustlers, the wagering joints and the head to head pick up battles between the colorful competitive underground ping pong personalities of Old Chinatown. It was a glorious, yet little remembered scene quickly fading with the mists of age.

And yes, I actually do have a movie script about three quarters worked up and rattling around in my dome. :)


Too bad, its been done bro

Image

Image

Image

Image




'just kidding I shooped them :D WRITE THAT SCRIPT!!!!!

If you want help I would love to get on board that shit is hilarious. Seriously

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:25 pm

We're just new at this that 's all

We had no gameplan!!! I think this idea has potential if we write up some characters and a bit of a script

I have something planned for the Canucks forum but don't want to rush it. My goal is to generate some sympathy and support for the next few days and then maybe Monday I'll unleash phase 2 LOLOOL

You can't just wing this stuff, you have to plan the attack. You guys are not very good trolls, lol well except for Vutu


If I ever were to stoop so low to create alts here (+ an extra 10 hours a day), this place would be somethin' lol

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:yeah I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing there. i'll just feed off of Vutu and Masateau for now. Who else is who? Salmonberries is Mega. Canuckster? penxv?


penxv has pushed the hardest so far, lol he's already got like 4 threads closed

The even censor curse words, eh?

tricky territory indeed. There are some smart folks in that Trump thread though. Other threads too about media etc, some awakened minds for sure. Perhaps we can eventually open the door here for a few

Good to see even a policed sports forum has a % of critical thinkers. You see the rest just flee lol


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests