Wait, what!? Penxv fought in mma ? Why didn't I know this?
And I'm kinda liking it over at the hockey forum. And I did watch a Penguins game last year.
FREE JONS FORSBERG
Penxv would kick my ass.
- Canuckster
- Posts: 6807
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 3108
So would I
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Vutulaki wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.
Okay Ive google translated it, he said "more than the air playing the plane, the world peace also"
No wonder you gooks are always shouting at each other, your languages dont make any sense. Instead of yelling to get your point across when you're speaking in zipperhead try speaking in coherent sentences.
Also because you all look the same you always try speaking in different chink languages to the wrong gooks. I went into a Korean fishing store last week with a chinese friend and it took me stepping in for the Korean shop owner to stfu and stop talking gook to a chink. Fucken quack quack! off he went a hundred miles an hour while my chink buddy just stood there waiting for him to stop
haha... it's actually something along the lines of: More hockey, less masturbation, then we will have world peace. But I'm gonna ignore the post in case he types more shit in chinese that I don't understand, lol
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Shinkicker wrote:Vutulaki wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:Some gook replied to my intro thread in chinese. wtf? now I gotta ignore it cuz I can't read or type it, and I'm supposed to be fob.
Okay Ive google translated it, he said "more than the air playing the plane, the world peace also"
No wonder you gooks are always shouting at each other, your languages dont make any sense. Instead of yelling to get your point across when you're speaking in zipperhead try speaking in coherent sentences.
Also because you all look the same you always try speaking in different chink languages to the wrong gooks. I went into a Korean fishing store last week with a chinese friend and it took me stepping in for the Korean shop owner to stfu and stop talking gook to a chink. Fucken quack quack! off he went a hundred miles an hour while my chink buddy just stood there waiting for him to stop
We have a Chinese guy raised in the Philippines at work. They called him once to translate for a Japanese man. He was fired up. Lol

LUL, this one thread is better than that whole forum. I'm still not approved and have tried to lurk, but just can't get into the vibe over there.
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
yeah I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing there. i'll just feed off of Vutu and Masateau for now. Who else is who? Salmonberries is Mega. Canuckster? penxv?
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Masato wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Keep it up, it's funny.
I've got another plan, lol
Its all timing now, how slowly do I unravel the plot? lol these mods seem agro we must tread wisely
i'm glad you enjoyed my little glimpse into the world of the ping pong hustlers, the wagering joints and the head to head pick up battles between the colorful competitive underground ping pong personalities of Old Chinatown. It was a glorious, yet little remembered scene quickly fading with the mists of age.
And yes, I actually do have a movie script about three quarters worked up and rattling around in my dome.
Too bad, its been done bro




'just kidding I shooped them
If you want help I would love to get on board that shit is hilarious. Seriously
We're just new at this that 's all
We had no gameplan!!! I think this idea has potential if we write up some characters and a bit of a script
I have something planned for the Canucks forum but don't want to rush it. My goal is to generate some sympathy and support for the next few days and then maybe Monday I'll unleash phase 2 LOLOOL
You can't just wing this stuff, you have to plan the attack. You guys are not very good trolls, lol well except for Vutu
If I ever were to stoop so low to create alts here (+ an extra 10 hours a day), this place would be somethin' lol
We had no gameplan!!! I think this idea has potential if we write up some characters and a bit of a script
I have something planned for the Canucks forum but don't want to rush it. My goal is to generate some sympathy and support for the next few days and then maybe Monday I'll unleash phase 2 LOLOOL
You can't just wing this stuff, you have to plan the attack. You guys are not very good trolls, lol well except for Vutu
If I ever were to stoop so low to create alts here (+ an extra 10 hours a day), this place would be somethin' lol
Diet Butcher wrote:yeah I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing there. i'll just feed off of Vutu and Masateau for now. Who else is who? Salmonberries is Mega. Canuckster? penxv?
penxv has pushed the hardest so far, lol he's already got like 4 threads closed
The even censor curse words, eh?
tricky territory indeed. There are some smart folks in that Trump thread though. Other threads too about media etc, some awakened minds for sure. Perhaps we can eventually open the door here for a few
Good to see even a policed sports forum has a % of critical thinkers. You see the rest just flee lol
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests

