FREE JONS FORSBERG
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Re: Suspended again
LMAO.... I'm banned too! I didn't even finish my warm up! I didn't even say anything controversial yet, really. Hilarious!
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Masato wrote:They took down my thread. Too bad there were some epic posts in there. Did anyone see my Small Asian Dick post? lolol
yup. definitely see the 333 influence there, plus a dash of Dong Johnson victimization. Too bad it's over now
- Shinkicker
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
- Reputation: 392
Those fuckers lol
My 2nd banning EVER.
Canucks, if you can read this
Fuck y'all
Lol
My 2nd banning EVER.
Canucks, if you can read this
Fuck y'all
Lol
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Anyway thanks to everyone for coming out and playing, I'm only sorry that we didn't get to have more fun. Those are the toughest mods around.
I wish I could have seen Masato's small penis thread though, the reaction at that place must have been priceless.
I wish I could have seen Masato's small penis thread though, the reaction at that place must have been priceless.
el rey del mambo
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
btw, are we perma-banned?
would be funny if Vutu is the last man standing.
would be funny if Vutu is the last man standing.
Som-Pong wrote:I love how ethnic niggers get offended when you address them in a language close to their own. Cussing out Arabs in farsi is hilarious. Wtf is up with that? I don't get offended if people think I'm norwegian.
Its because they are proud of who they are, you on the other hand are Swedish hahaha
Colonial.
Som-Pong wrote:Colonial.
At least we didnt get colonised by Syrian rape gangs
BTW im back on the OG now, see if you can find me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests

