FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Re: Suspended again

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:31 am

LMAO.... I'm banned too! I didn't even finish my warm up! I didn't even say anything controversial yet, really. Hilarious!

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:42 am

Masato wrote:They took down my thread. Too bad there were some epic posts in there. Did anyone see my Small Asian Dick post? lolol



yup. definitely see the 333 influence there, plus a dash of Dong Johnson victimization. Too bad it's over now :(

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 am

Those fuckers lol

My 2nd banning EVER.

Canucks, if you can read this

Fuck y'all

Lol

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:59 am

Anyway thanks to everyone for coming out and playing, I'm only sorry that we didn't get to have more fun. Those are the toughest mods around.

I wish I could have seen Masato's small penis thread though, the reaction at that place must have been priceless.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:16 am

btw, are we perma-banned?

would be funny if Vutu is the last man standing.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:48 am

Som-Pong wrote:I love how ethnic niggers get offended when you address them in a language close to their own. Cussing out Arabs in farsi is hilarious. Wtf is up with that? I don't get offended if people think I'm norwegian.


Its because they are proud of who they are, you on the other hand are Swedish hahaha

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:51 am

Colonial.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:51 am

Image

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:52 am

Som-Pong wrote:Colonial.


At least we didnt get colonised by Syrian rape gangs

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:53 am

BTW im back on the OG now, see if you can find me.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests