^^^
Brilliant. I love it!!
I sure wish I had kept it written down somewhere. I'd be starting fresh. This idea goes back decades.
FREE JONS FORSBERG
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
Re: Suspended again
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
They were giants clearly. And few traces remain of their legend.
Someone must bring the pageantry of Old Chinatown's underground ping pong hustling scene back to life before it's memory is lost forever.
So much work though, and I am not a young man anymore.
Someone must bring the pageantry of Old Chinatown's underground ping pong hustling scene back to life before it's memory is lost forever.
So much work though, and I am not a young man anymore.
el rey del mambo
Give me some characters & ideas you've had so far...
Lets collaborate, if we can get something working I'd be up to try to bust out a first draft:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4857
Lets collaborate, if we can get something working I'd be up to try to bust out a first draft:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4857
- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
I do hope that the mods over there finally decide to lock that thread. Some good men have died on that hill over past year.
el rey del mambo
Ethan Allen wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:Ethan Allen wrote:The mods realized it was a Dojo (forum) stomp.
I'm guessing private messages to each other on th site tipped them off.
They banned me after I posted a list of 80 journalists and 25 news organizations that were colluding with the DNC/Clinton campaign during the 2016 election cycle.
Welcome Ethan. Pretty crazy to meet someone that posted at EY.com and CDC.
And yes, I would guess they were reading the private messages you guys were sending. Or perhaps they simply ran some of the screen names through google and were led straight here. Either way, I guess it was fun while it lasted.
Thanks,
I didn't start posting at CDC until I saw this thread.
I agree, using the same names probably led the mods here once they read private messages.
What do you think of asians?
- Professor Diet Butcher
- Posts: 1793
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
- Reputation: 2207
Vutulaki is ghey.Vutulaki wrote:BTW im back on the OG now, see if you can find me.
Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
- Ethan Allen
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
- Reputation: 71
Vutulaki wrote:Ethan Allen wrote:Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Welcome Ethan. Pretty crazy to meet someone that posted at EY.com and CDC.
And yes, I would guess they were reading the private messages you guys were sending. Or perhaps they simply ran some of the screen names through google and were led straight here. Either way, I guess it was fun while it lasted.
Thanks,
I didn't start posting at CDC until I saw this thread.
I agree, using the same names probably led the mods here once they read private messages.
What do you think of asians?
Smallest physically of the main races, but the highest overall IQ. Verbal IQ is not a strength in general however.
Awaiting confirmation.
That captcha was really annoying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests


