FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Re: Suspended again

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:44 pm

^^^
Brilliant. I love it!!

I sure wish I had kept it written down somewhere. I'd be starting fresh. This idea goes back decades.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:49 pm

They were giants clearly. And few traces remain of their legend.

Someone must bring the pageantry of Old Chinatown's underground ping pong hustling scene back to life before it's memory is lost forever.

So much work though, and I am not a young man anymore.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:01 am

Give me some characters & ideas you've had so far...

Lets collaborate, if we can get something working I'd be up to try to bust out a first draft:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4857

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:18 am

I do hope that the mods over there finally decide to lock that thread. Some good men have died on that hill over past year.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:26 am

Ethan Allen wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:The mods realized it was a Dojo (forum) stomp.

I'm guessing private messages to each other on th site tipped them off.

They banned me after I posted a list of 80 journalists and 25 news organizations that were colluding with the DNC/Clinton campaign during the 2016 election cycle.


Welcome Ethan. Pretty crazy to meet someone that posted at EY.com and CDC.

And yes, I would guess they were reading the private messages you guys were sending. Or perhaps they simply ran some of the screen names through google and were led straight here ;) . Either way, I guess it was fun while it lasted.


Thanks,

I didn't start posting at CDC until I saw this thread.

I agree, using the same names probably led the mods here once they read private messages.


What do you think of asians?

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:31 am

Our next mission, who's coming?

https://www.religiousforums.com

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 392

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:26 am

You go too far.

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:08 am

Vutulaki wrote:BTW im back on the OG now, see if you can find me.
Vutulaki is ghey.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:25 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Welcome Ethan. Pretty crazy to meet someone that posted at EY.com and CDC.

And yes, I would guess they were reading the private messages you guys were sending. Or perhaps they simply ran some of the screen names through google and were led straight here ;) . Either way, I guess it was fun while it lasted.


Thanks,

I didn't start posting at CDC until I saw this thread.

I agree, using the same names probably led the mods here once they read private messages.


What do you think of asians?


Smallest physically of the main races, but the highest overall IQ. Verbal IQ is not a strength in general however.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Our next mission, who's coming?

https://www.religiousforums.com


Awaiting confirmation.

That captcha was really annoying.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests