Anastasios wrote:Som-Pong wrote:Even though he's a Greek.
https://twitter.com/OwenBenjamin/status ... oCaZQ&s=19
Is that really from the movie?
People were based back then.
Anastasios wrote:Som-Pong wrote:Even though he's a Greek.
https://twitter.com/OwenBenjamin/status ... oCaZQ&s=19
Is that really from the movie?
Som-Pong wrote:Deadlifts yesterday. 147.5 1x3
Felt my left pec strain a bit uncomfortably and stopped there. Kind of weird, wouldn't say my pecs are that involved in deadlifts. Completed the rest of my workout.
As for steroids I don't care enough to educate myself on the topic. If I won't lay off the demon alcohol for gains then steroids seems too heady a topic. I'll take Anastasios word.
Diet Butcher wrote:Have trouble sleeping?
This helps. And he's not talking gibberish either.
Vutulaki wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:Have trouble sleeping?
This helps. And he's not talking gibberish either.
If this guy makes it to 50 ...
Yes steroids can probably be taken safely but this young dumb mother fucker is living on chocolate milk and shit
My son iss 14, theres kids in his grade on the juice, thats fucking sad to me.
Vutulaki wrote:Som-Pong wrote:Deadlifts yesterday. 147.5 1x3
Felt my left pec strain a bit uncomfortably and stopped there. Kind of weird, wouldn't say my pecs are that involved in deadlifts. Completed the rest of my workout.
As for steroids I don't care enough to educate myself on the topic. If I won't lay off the demon alcohol for gains then steroids seems too heady a topic. I'll take Anastasios word.
Im still not fully locking out my DLs cause a little while ago I was locking out and felt and I swear heard this pop at the top of the sternum where your collar bones meet. It was that violent that I thought oh fuck here comes the pain then nothing really happened just a weird soreness in that area but not a sharp injury pain more like a tenderness
That was on a lockout, I locked out enough to get a green light at a comp on 5x200 a few days ago and nothing bad came of it but it. Also if youre controlling the weight down to say knee height on heeavy DLs thats got to be involving your pecs
IDK just my 2 cent
Vutulaki wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:Have trouble sleeping?
This helps. And he's not talking gibberish either.
If this guy makes it to 50 ...
Yes steroids can probably be taken safely but this young dumb mother fucker is living on chocolate milk and shit
My son iss 14, theres kids in his grade on the juice, thats fucking sad to me.
Anastasios wrote:By the way if you know which kids it is then tell their parents. I don't think it's worth not telling. They shouldn't mess with hormones just like they shouldn't mess with meth or transgender hormone therapy. That shit can fuck them up for life.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests