Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:07 am

Anastasios wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:Even though he's a Greek.
https://twitter.com/OwenBenjamin/status ... oCaZQ&s=19

Is that really from the movie?

People were based back then.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:38 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Deadlifts yesterday. 147.5 1x3
Felt my left pec strain a bit uncomfortably and stopped there. Kind of weird, wouldn't say my pecs are that involved in deadlifts. Completed the rest of my workout.

As for steroids I don't care enough to educate myself on the topic. If I won't lay off the demon alcohol for gains then steroids seems too heady a topic. I'll take Anastasios word.



Im still not fully locking out my DLs cause a little while ago I was locking out and felt and I swear heard this pop at the top of the sternum where your collar bones meet. It was that violent that I thought oh fuck here comes the pain then nothing really happened just a weird soreness in that area but not a sharp injury pain more like a tenderness

That was on a lockout, I locked out enough to get a green light at a comp on 5x200 a few days ago and nothing bad came of it but it. Also if youre controlling the weight down to say knee height on heeavy DLs thats got to be involving your pecs

IDK just my 2 cent

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:40 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Have trouble sleeping?
This helps. And he's not talking gibberish either.



If this guy makes it to 50 ...


Yes steroids can probably be taken safely but this young dumb mother fucker is living on chocolate milk and shit

My son iss 14, theres kids in his grade on the juice, thats fucking sad to me.

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:39 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Have trouble sleeping?
This helps. And he's not talking gibberish either.



If this guy makes it to 50 ...


Yes steroids can probably be taken safely but this young dumb mother fucker is living on chocolate milk and shit

My son iss 14, theres kids in his grade on the juice, thats fucking sad to me.


Haha... dude eats instant noodles and crispy kreme as pre-workout.

14 year olds on gear is just wrong dude.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:38 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:Deadlifts yesterday. 147.5 1x3
Felt my left pec strain a bit uncomfortably and stopped there. Kind of weird, wouldn't say my pecs are that involved in deadlifts. Completed the rest of my workout.

As for steroids I don't care enough to educate myself on the topic. If I won't lay off the demon alcohol for gains then steroids seems too heady a topic. I'll take Anastasios word.



Im still not fully locking out my DLs cause a little while ago I was locking out and felt and I swear heard this pop at the top of the sternum where your collar bones meet. It was that violent that I thought oh fuck here comes the pain then nothing really happened just a weird soreness in that area but not a sharp injury pain more like a tenderness

That was on a lockout, I locked out enough to get a green light at a comp on 5x200 a few days ago and nothing bad came of it but it. Also if youre controlling the weight down to say knee height on heeavy DLs thats got to be involving your pecs

IDK just my 2 cent

Yeah, controlled on the way down. Which is when I felt my pec strain. Had to get a pair of sweatpants to alleviate the bruising on my shins.

Anastasios
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:41 pm
Reputation: 227

Postby Anastasios » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:27 pm

So I got PRP and hylauronic acid, second round in 29th November. This time on the glute med/min attachment on the iliac. The plan is to lengthen the weight progression to circa triple the duration, so from ~10 weeks until close to old maxes to ~30 weeks. Preliminary plan was start deadlifts at 155kg for 10 reps. Last Sunday I got 7 reps on 155 and felt a tingle in the glute and stopped there. So I will go for 155 again in 2 weeks for 10 and increase 5kg each session unless I feel pain. My muscle memory is many times greater than the stabilizing muscles medius and minimus capacity and they will probably get reinjured, so now that I have put healing compounds in all areas with tendinosis it is important to make this happen once and for all with no setbacks again.

It looks like old max 280kg will be achieved circa summer next year and 300kg end of year.

Preliminary split:

Monday
Banded side kick
Rotator cuff rehab
Squat or deadlift alternating weeks, warm up to a top set

Tuesday
Starfish (lying side plank raises)
Rotator cuff rehab
Wide grip pullups
DB laterals mega set
Overhead tricep extension
Concentration curls

Thursday
Banded side kick
Rotator cuff rehab
DB Split squats/single leg deadlift
Superset unilateral leg extension/curl
Leg press calf raise 3 sets

Friday
Starfish
Rotator cuff rehab
Bench press warm up to a top set
Cambered bar bench press dropset or rest pause
Barbell row 3 sets

Anastasios
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:41 pm
Reputation: 227

Postby Anastasios » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:31 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Have trouble sleeping?
This helps. And he's not talking gibberish either.



If this guy makes it to 50 ...


Yes steroids can probably be taken safely but this young dumb mother fucker is living on chocolate milk and shit

My son iss 14, theres kids in his grade on the juice, thats fucking sad to me.

I think it is a marketing trick. From what I have seen in other vids he eats very clean. Don't underestimate genetics, this guy has top tier bodybuilding genetics. He seems intelligent too, and has a lot to say despite his young age.

Anastasios
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:41 pm
Reputation: 227

Postby Anastasios » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:33 pm

By the way if you know which kids it is then tell their parents. I don't think it's worth not telling. They shouldn't mess with hormones just like they shouldn't mess with meth or transgender hormone therapy. That shit can fuck them up for life.

User avatar
theraskal
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:41 pm
Reputation: 389

Postby theraskal » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:02 am

yesterday I attempted to BenchPress what the GF was BenchPressing.........I could not do it. Nor can DeadLift or Squat what she does. I have tried. She is built for weightlifting. THICKboned. I am not built for HEAVYlifting

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1758

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:34 am

Anastasios wrote:By the way if you know which kids it is then tell their parents. I don't think it's worth not telling. They shouldn't mess with hormones just like they shouldn't mess with meth or transgender hormone therapy. That shit can fuck them up for life.


These are white kids so its okay we are already breeding them out of existence so a few intertile ones...

JK like seriously im kidding but I wouldnt tell their parents they arent close to my son nor do I even know their parents, idd also run the risk of my son closing up to me and me not being able to intervene in a situation that effects him directly down the track. We have very open lines of communication

Any thoughts on hang cleans? ive started doing them and meh not bad but I catch the bbar when my knees are at fujll extension almost so its more of a trap lift than the traditional HC


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests