- I've got some saved on my cell. Dont know how to upload.
BJJ Techniques U wanna try
- Edge Guerrero
- Posts: 8990
- Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
- Reputation: 3192
- Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd
Re: BJJ Techniques U wanna try
- I rent this space for advertising
Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.
I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain
Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.
I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain
What about the Crotch Dipsy Doodle???!!!
Is this just a regular buggy choke?
We were playing with a buggy choke a while ago, but I felt like I just wasn't long enough or flexible enough to be able to get it. So I let it go.
But this vid makes it look much easier somehow. Maybe I'll try again.
We were playing with a buggy choke a while ago, but I felt like I just wasn't long enough or flexible enough to be able to get it. So I let it go.
But this vid makes it look much easier somehow. Maybe I'll try again.
