BJJ Techniques U wanna try

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 8990
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 3192
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: BJJ Techniques U wanna try

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:02 pm

- I've got some saved on my cell. Dont know how to upload.





- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

dass
Posts: 1751
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:42 pm
Reputation: 77

Postby dass » Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:23 am

What about the Crotch Dipsy Doodle???!!!

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:36 pm

Is this just a regular buggy choke?

We were playing with a buggy choke a while ago, but I felt like I just wasn't long enough or flexible enough to be able to get it. So I let it go.

But this vid makes it look much easier somehow. Maybe I'll try again.


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:56 pm


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:15 pm


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:37 pm


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:34 am


User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 8990
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 3192
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:25 pm

Masato wrote:Is this just a regular buggy choke?

We were playing with a buggy choke a while ago, but I felt like I just wasn't long enough or flexible enough to be able to get it. So I let it go.

But this vid makes it look much easier somehow. Maybe I'll try again.



- I've seen that one. In some pro-wrestling matchs.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:23 pm

Image

dass
Posts: 1751
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:42 pm
Reputation: 77

Postby dass » Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:34 pm

Any advice on how to successfully grab the other guy's ankles???!!!


Return to “Super Dojo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests